Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Is there OGSF in WM2?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there Overcoming, Guilt, Shame and Fear in Woman Magnet 2.0?
Nope, there's only Overcoming Fear in Woman Magnet 2.0. I believe it was because at the time Shannon hadn't realized the connection between guilt, shame, and fear when dealing with certain issues.
Is OGSF into AM6?
yep there is OGSF in AM6, and it is an even-better, more optimized improved version
OGSF is in every stage of AM6 (as is EHPRA), OGSF is in every stage of SM3.

As stated earlier, OF is in WM2. It was before the discovery of the interdependency of GSF. I have told guys though, that situation may not be a bad thing. As now, you can get OF, in 5G with the Naturaliser and all the other WM2 trimmings, PLUS WM2 itself, all baked into one program. So, all you lovers of OF, you have an option to get OF in 5G with WM2 as a bonus.
Hmm, so just to clarify, why does the product description for WM2 have this:

"For the inexperienced man, it is generally a good idea to run through Woman Magnet first, as it is focused on improving your socializing skills and making you more comfortable with women as people to enjoy, instead of necessarily try to have sex with. It is built in 5th Generation format, and includes the script of Overcoming Guilt, Shame and Fear. It is therefore a better first choice overall for the man who has less experience with women, sex and relationships."
(09-14-2015, 08:09 PM)dissonance Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm, so just to clarify, why does the product description for WM2 have this:

"For the inexperienced man, it is generally a good idea to run through Woman Magnet first, as it is focused on improving your socializing skills and making you more comfortable with women as people to enjoy, instead of necessarily try to have sex with. It is built in 5th Generation format, and includes the script of Overcoming Guilt, Shame and Fear. It is therefore a better first choice overall for the man who has less experience with women, sex and relationships."

Hi man!

It's a typo, and it's outdated. That passage was written back when SM2 was still available and in 4G and WM2 was the new kid on the block with spiffy new 5G. WM2 was built BEFORE Shannon saw the interdependency of GSF and eventually built OGSF into SM3 down the line. At the time this was written, SM3 wasn't even a glimmer in it's Father's eye yet lol.

I know, some of the text is conflicting and outdated so that can confuse people. I can speak from experience also being a business owner, it can be tough to keep EVERY page current. Hell, sometimes I've found links on even Google's and Facebook's sites, that have like "copyright 2008" lmao. It happens!
Ahh ok figured lol. Thanks Smile