Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Creating a sub Unlimited
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Brother Ben you are some what of an expert in subs and neurosciences.

Can your team look at creating a subliminal that makes your mind unlimited. So you can learn anything very quickly and become smarter and more intelligent.

I am very keep to become the best at what I am so please advise

Thanks
Thor check out this thread, do you mean something like this?
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5807.html
Jake we need a sub to expand our minds to a point where we are limitless.

This I think would need an upgrade to 5G
cognitive areas of the brain needs to be enhanced. Imagine if you can learn to play a piano in two days ? Become a millionare in a year ?.

I suggest we call the next version LIMITLESS 5G

Brother Ben\Shannon\Jake feel free to share your thoughts.
(09-12-2015, 05:51 AM)thor2014 Wrote: [ -> ]cognitive areas of the brain needs to be enhanced. Imagine if you can learn to play a piano in two days ? Become a millionare in a year ?.

I suggest we call the next version LIMITLESS 5G

Brother Ben\Shannon\Jake feel free to share your thoughts.

I think MLS is actually that but there is perhaps a long way to go before it can get us to learn things as quickly as you say but ofcourse if this was possible then yes im all for it.

We all have to learn new things but some of us have defined learning goals from career/school/uni to guitar/instruments to simply learning how to cook or any new life skill.

Whether its possible for the human mind to achieve this or whether a sub can I dont know and await for Shannon to tell us