Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Getting ignored by poeple
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I noticed that i get ignored by poeple more on am especially b men, i used to be very popular in my company since running am the ignore me, i remember when my friend was on am6 and i was on wm i ignored him to he seemed to be uninterested and arrogant to me

Anyone experiencing something similar?
Nop. Actually, thanks to AM6 people respect me more than ever before and I really love it. Smile
I dont talk about respect, but about attention and interest
I get respect too, respect is not the same as being liked
I dealt with this specifically yesterday. It can be caused by being aloof. Don't take it personally as it means nothing.

If you feel bad, it means you're wanting their approval. Let that go and the problem will disappear.
Yeah i think thats the reason
I find it switches between being ignored and negative interest.

Yesterday, for example, at my sales meeting I was being ridiculed by almost everyone at the table. It was rediculous how much ridicule was going on. I remained firm in my position but yeah, I dunno, some guys can't handle it maybe?
yeah i experienced the sam sarge
That's because they see you display the trait of alpha but they think that you are "not alpha". I also get the same reaction from some people.
(01-10-2016, 05:07 AM)Wahyu Wrote: [ -> ]That's because they see you display the trait of alpha but they think that you are "not alpha". I also get the same reaction from some people.

great explaination thanks
I think it's because people are afraid of you. Think about it you are removing guilt , shame , and fear. Your average human being does not want to feel like less around someone who is more.
I think you are hearing statements that say that you don't need people's approval. So your mind is showing your examples of the way in which you look for approval. And I think the fact that you think they are ignoring you and they it bothers you is an example of approval seeking.
(01-15-2016, 04:54 PM)ffaux Wrote: [ -> ]I think you are hearing statements that say that you don't need people's approval. So your mind is showing your examples of the way in which you look for approval. And I think the fact that you think they are ignoring you and they it bothers you is an example of approval seeking.

Great reply.

The day one can walk the streets and be totally happy from within not caring or paying attention if anybody is paying you attention...you know you have the trait of an alpha that day.

You feeling like you are getting ignored by people is just your ego getting hurt from a lack of attention. If might be the subliminal bringing these situations to your life so you can grow.