Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Physical resistence on am6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am an experienced sub user i have done asc, ltu, am5, sm3,wm2, ephra, and now am6

But i never had this reaction like on am6, i have on a daily basis neusea, agitation and dizziness i feel sometimes like i am ill why is this?
(09-10-2015, 02:51 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: [ -> ]I am an experienced sub user i have done asc, ltu, am5, sm3,wm2, ephra, and now am6

But i never had this reaction like on am6, i have on a daily basis neusea, agitation and dizziness i feel sometimes like i am ill why is this?

How are you listening to the subs? Length of time, ultrasonic, masked, earphones, headphones, speakers, etc? Has anything changed since previous subs?

Are you healthy, could it be you are actually ill?
Physical resistance?

How come?

I guess , you might have many activities while AM6 made you tired.
(09-10-2015, 02:51 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: [ -> ]I am an experienced sub user i have done asc, ltu, am5, sm3,wm2, ephra, and now am6

Nausea usually occurs when you use ultrasonic track and the volume is too loud.

Agitation usually occurs if the program is working on a particular problem and the old negative thoughts try to take care of its existence (resistance). However, it could also be because you are using a program by not following the instructions correctly. If you follow the instructions, you do not need to be worrying about anything and everything will be fine.

Dizziness usually occur because you are not accustomed to using high technology such as 5g or due to shift in stage, usually occurs in the first week. Can also because you are using the program too long, if after the first week you still feel dizziness, try reducing the exposure time. And lastly, it could be because of resistance.
If you read my first post you can see that i already used 5g subs without a problem, i am listening to the sub via speakers ultrasonic, like all the previous subs didnt change much in eq setting so this cant be the reason otherwise it would have occured on my previous runs... Loudness i dont know, i always calibrate with trickling stream and frequensee like i said it never happend before usally listen 8-12 hours to the sub, dizziness occurs after 3 hours of exposure time already, when lowering the sub to - 40db no dizziness but neusea and agitation

I am sometimes shaking amd drop things, tried different speakers and headphones masked and ultrasonic on all the same, i think i may react to strong on am6

Never had this problem before only with am6

Sometimesni feel like i could puke and have a warm feeling in my brain, also cant drink coffe or smoke a lot anymore heart gets pumping like crazy

I experienced higher energy and a feeling of warmth in my chest on sm3 (and puked sometimes) but am6 seems too weaken my body, i eat a lot more but still my muscles or legs feel weak from time to time, and from time to time i am bursting from energy weirde

I am also feeling dehydrated like, it feels like i am using di-methyl-dienelone (steroid)
(09-10-2015, 04:07 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: [ -> ]If you read my first post you can see that i already used 5g subs without a problem, i am listening to the sub via speakers ultrasonic, like all the previous subs didnt change much in eq setting so this cant be the reason otherwise it would have occured on my previous runs... Loudness i dont know, i always calibrate with trickling stream and frequensee like i said it never happend before usally listen 8-12 hours to the sub, dizziness occurs after 3 hours of exposure time already, when lowering the sub to - 40db no dizziness but neusea and agitation

I am sometimes shaking amd drop things, tried different speakers and headphones masked and ultrasonic on all the same, i think i may react to strong on am6

Never had this problem before only with am6

Sometimesni feel like i could puke and have a warm feeling in my brain, also cant drink coffe or smoke a lot anymore heart gets pumping like crazy

I experienced higher energy and a feeling of warmth in my chest on sm3 (and puked sometimes) but am6 seems too weaken my body, i eat a lot more but still my muscles or legs feel weak from time to time, and from time to time i am bursting from energy weirde

I am also feeling dehydrated like, it feels like i am using di-methyl-dienelone (steroid)

I been experienced anything like what you say in stage 3 AM6. In my case is resistance. If sensations in the body, such as warm in the chest as far as I know it is Optimus Engine.
What does optimus engine do
Shannon explained it here
Cool thx and what is slipstream?
It might be that you are simply tired of using subs. how long of a break did you take between these subs?
your mind might be a bit saturated!
to me it seems like you might need to lower your listening time until you start to feel better again. if the case continues, you might consider a break until your mind can process again the huge information that the sub is putting in your head.
i never did a break between the subs-....

This is why I wish 6 stage subs at least had parts of the script that don't give away their secrets.

I would put money down that the script is saying one thing, and you are doing another, and the internal conflict between your conscious mind and sub-conscious mind is making you physically ill.

Maybe it says something like "I only put into my body what benefits my body." Nobody knows what am6 says, but pretend that is one of the affirmations and you have been eating garbage, then you're going to feel all weird because you'se not N'Sync with yourself. That's why when I listen to subs I read the scripts so often so if I'm not feeling right I can read the script and try to figure out what I'm doing against the script. People that have a good time with subs go along with the scripts, people who have it really rough keep living the same as they always have, and then there's internal conflict.

When we listen to subs that make us change, we have to change or we have to deal with resistance.

You are physically okay though, so you can be calm about how you feel, but maybe cut down on hours and reflect on your life and where you are and where you want to be, and start working to get towards where you want to be.
Yeah thats right i think always when you acf against the sub you will feel bad, unfortunatly that seems to not be enough to change