Subliminal Talk

Full Version: MP3 players
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have a Philips GoGear Dot.
Which Is not useful for subs. Cos if I put only 1 audio file, it stops after 3 playbacks which doesn't helps for night.
And I no more want to rely on my phone for the next sub.
So if any1 is using mp3 player n the subs have worked on them, kindly need your opinion for the mp3 player.
Not of high cost though.
Sansa clip is good not to expensive
Sansa not officially sold in India. Though It's available on eBay but twice the cost n no warranty
Why dont you copy something like 10 same files to the mp3, just a little different number? you sure have the space
Cos i dont wanna take risks with subs. I'll be investing time in it.
Lol
No response.
Confused between Sony nwz 183 and transcend mp350.
Maybe will go with transcend as its a bit rugged.
I`m using SanDisk Sansa Clip Sport. It`s not expensive and good quality. Smile Too bad, you can`t buy it in your country. Wink
Was about to go with transcend.
But something struck me. N that was the flac format bring discussed by Shannon. Transcend doesn't support it. Sandisk does.
Now trying to get sandisk sport or jam somehow.
you should really be careful with cheap mp3 player as the dac (digital-analog-converter) might be shitty and give you bad results as happende to me

if you can use the sound card of your computer or quality hifi device
Ordered a refurbed clip sports for double the price.
if everything goes well, TLAM will help out to get that extra price paid back.
Has anyone found a bluetooth stereo cd player system that plays flaac?

Plenty to be found but they play mp3s i'm looking for one that plays flaac files. And I want one with a cd player that way I can do a playlist of my subs so they repeat automatically on loop. So far I haven't found a good way to do this with an iPhone using flaac files playing to a bluetooth speaker (hence trying to get a cd stereo system that plays flaac).
bluetooth compresses the audio so im not sure if it would make sense to use FLAC in that case
(10-06-2016, 09:12 PM)bits Wrote: [ -> ]bluetooth compresses the audio so im not sure if it would make sense to use FLAC in that case
The cd player is for playing the flaac files. Having bluetooth is mainly because it comes in handy for a lot of things and buying a stereo system without it is missing out.

Basically looking for a cd stereo system + can play flaac files + has bluetooth built in

That is the total package.
(10-06-2016, 09:15 PM)AbundanceCH Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-06-2016, 09:12 PM)bits Wrote: [ -> ]bluetooth compresses the audio so im not sure if it would make sense to use FLAC in that case
The cd player is for playing the flaac files. Having bluetooth is mainly because it comes in handy for a lot of things and buying a stereo system without it is missing out.

Basically looking for a cd stereo system + can play flaac files + has bluetooth built in

That is the total package.

I think what bits was talking about that it doesn't make sens to use higher quality audio files if you use bluetooth, which has lossy compression to transfer the music. In fact, you could even loose mp3 information with bluetooth. But looks like people are still getting results with bluetooth, so the loss might not be that bad.
Pages: 1 2