Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Question for Shanon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Shanon i have a question regarding am6.

does am6 hast status programming`? like wm had, because i feel like poeple dont see me as high status as on wm

also wm had manifest an abundance of good things in your life does am6 contain something similiar?
It's gonna come later in stage.

I did not experience status boost in the first few stages for my previous run through. I think it started in stage 5 where people began to perceive me as higher status, and then it got better in stage 6.
(09-09-2015, 08:57 AM)Jakeb203 Wrote: [ -> ]It's gonna come later in stage.

I did not experience status boost in the first few stages for my previous run through. I think it started in stage 5 where people began to perceive me as higher status, and then it got better in stage 6.

Ok thank you

Would be nice if shanon could answer the manifestation thing
Status is handled differently in AM6. It's not created the same way; WM references what should have been created by AM, which is why AM has to be used first. AM is creating the status by adjusting you into actually being high status. That takes time, and I have to presume people are starting from scratch, so it's built one step at a time.

The manifestations in AM are focused around bringing people into your life who will better fit your new AM self and be supportive and helpful to and for you, as well as friends.