Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Using other mindprogramming methods while on the rest period from subs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I know it´s not recommended to use any other mind programming methods while using subs at the same time since they may lessen the results or produce unexpected results. (Except BWE is still safe according to Shannon, and on the further discussion on the topic GlaizenGold777 who was first to question the safety of BWE during subs never answered to critical question I asked here http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5539-p...l#pid79635 while some users here reports positive/enhancing results running both at the same time)

However, my question is; what are the effects of using other mind programming methods (mostly interested in hypnosis) BETWEEN subs? i.e I have used 6stage 5G sub, and I am going to take one month rest before moving to another 6stage 5G sub. Does the use of hypnosis (or other mind programming method) lessen the effects of finished sub if start it immediately after the sub? If that is the case, then HOW LONG one should take a break after the sub before it is "safe" to move to another mind programming method? Hypnosis can be often very fast/does not require a long time to do (while results usually vary from to temporary to permanent), so using it between subs would be ideal...IF it does not conflict when practicing it in that manner...any thoughts?
This comes back to the "Setting period" that a lot of people ask about when they want to know how long to wait before starting a new sub so that the previous sub is unaffected. I believe the equation is Generation Number + Months on the program+ Number of programs. So 6+5+1= 12. That is the time before you could start a new sub, but Shannon states in the terms and conditions of purchase of subs that you cannot use a competitors mind modification products within 30 days of starting a new program. It would make sense that it's the same for finishing. Good luck
(09-08-2015, 03:00 PM)brightike Wrote: [ -> ]This comes back to the "Setting period" that a lot of people ask about when they want to know how long to wait before starting a new sub so that the previous sub is unaffected. I believe the equation is Generation Number + Months on the program+ Number of programs. So 6+5+1= 12.

Does any one agree with that?
I would go with the amount of time I recommended to wait before using one of my subs when switching from someone else's mind programming methods. I would wait 32 days minimum. That way, it will either set or fade enough to not produce serious conflict if the scripting methods/messages conflict.