Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Resting periods between (multistage) subs and (AM) refresher
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I know this has been discussed somewhere on this forum, but only "partly" if I remember correctly. Unfortunately I can not find the definite thread, if there were any, so I thought to create a new one where we can have all of it (resting periods between different subs, refreshers role) under one topic. I use AM/SM/WM here as example since I am on that route for now...feel free to ask about other programs too, but stay in topic. Thanks.

So the instructions in manuals are somewhat different in AM6/SM3/WM2 (have not read other 6 stage sub manuals) when it comes to the recommended amount of time that one should take a break before moving to other program.

As it has been discussed,somewhere,when moving from AM6 to SM3 the "ideal" break would be typically 1-2 weeks (since AM6 has SM lead in so SM can be started almost immediately, while allowing some time for the mind to "internalize" the change and act on it etc). Is it the same when moving from SM to AM or from SM to WM? Or from WM to any other program for that matter?

Also, SM manual says "If it has been more 3 months since you did AM, you will want at least do a refresher of that program for 32 days".
While WM manual says "Also, if it has been more than a month since you did AM, you will want to at least do a refresher of that program for 32 days"
Why 3 months in SM3 case and 1 month in WM2 case?

Also; I have run AM6 once, moved to SM3 (currently on stage5) within two weeks after finishing AM, and instead of running SM again or going back to AM I decided to run WM next for several reasons. Better order MIGHT have been AM-WM-SM, but who knows, and what is done is done...now, when I move to WM from SM it has been more than 1 month since I last did AM (roughly seven months; SM+resting period) so do I have to run AM refresher, as in mentioned in the WM manual, before WM given the AM-SM foundation?
On the other hand, AM6 manual recommends running AM at least twice before going to refresher. So having run AM only once, and going to WM from any other multistage sub than AM, there is a contradiction between AM and WM manuals. So...is it better to run AM refresher or can I just go straight to WM from SM? And if I do have to run the refresher, can I run AM as six stages again (after WM)? (Im planning to run all three (AM, WM and SM) three times each before moving to refreshers "permanently")

Any feedback appreciated. Thanks.
Very interesting questions, I`m very curious the answers. Personally, I think that in your case you should rerun AM6 and than move to WM2. Also CatMan doesn`t recommend to mix magnets due effectivness reason.

Here is what he wrote about this via PM (I hope you don`t mind, CatMan):
Quote:I don't think it's a good idea to run BOTH magnets. They have completely different functions and overwrite eachother. It will just bog you down and take far longer to do several runs of each to find some awkward balance between them.

It's FAR more beneficial to alternate AM with ONE magnet. If you consider AM6 and WM2 for example, both are 5G. Shannon says most men in 3 runs, of let's say 12 hours minimum per day, can get most of if not all of the program ingrained. So, per program, that's a year and a half. Do you really want to add another conflicting magnet in there to water down and conflict results AND add another 1.5 years onto the transformation? I know I don't lol!
^^^Thanks for the input, Voytek.
There seems to be quite a bit conflicting information/opinions on how one should run AM/Magnets...

So according to CatMan, one should ALTER only ONE magnet with AM, and he uses WM as example (AM-WM-AM-WM...)

Somewhere else, if my memory serves correctly, Ryan said having run WM after SM and something along the lines that WM worked very well after SM. (SM - WM)

Yet on another thread robstar has written that it`s good to create social circles on WM and than benefit from them with SM. So the opposite order, WM -SM

If one should alter AM between magnet, what are the effects of alternating different magnets between AM runs, so AM - SM - AM -WM...?
If once should alter only one magnet, according to CatMan, then well...whatever magnet you choose at the time you will be "destined" to run several times, alternating with AM, before you can move to another magnet. I don´t buy that one and I don´t fully understand this quote: "It's FAR more beneficial to alternate AM with ONE magnet. If you consider AM6 and WM2 for example, both are 5G. Shannon says most men in 3 runs, of let's say 12 hours minimum per day, can get most of if not all of the program ingrained. So, per program, that's a year and a half. Do you really want to add another conflicting magnet in there to water down and conflict results AND add another 1.5 years onto the transformation? I know I don't lol!" Does it imply that it´s gonna be the chosen magnet 3 times, alternating with AM, before one can move to another magnet or otherwise it adds to total transformation time? So AM - SM - AM -WM...would be bad idea?

Then there were other conflicting opinions somewhere here that I cant find now.

There is so much different opinions, and conflicting information on this question on the forum that it would be truly great to hear Shannon´s feedback on the topic...
(09-07-2015, 08:00 AM)AlphaRomeo Wrote: [ -> ]There is so much different opinions, and conflicting information on this question on the forum that it would be truly great to hear Shannon´s feedback on the topic...

Go with your gut/intuition. You know, deep down, what you need. Do you, man.
(09-07-2015, 08:27 AM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-07-2015, 08:00 AM)AlphaRomeo Wrote: [ -> ]There is so much different opinions, and conflicting information on this question on the forum that it would be truly great to hear Shannon´s feedback on the topic...

Go with your gut/intuition. You know, deep down, what you need. Do you, man.

Yeah man, that is my default way of handling things since I am highly intuitive in my nature and know myself rather well. However, I often like to gather as much info as possible/or what is reasonable in available time frame...to see things from different angles, then I almost always go with my gut feeling anyway. Having that said, sometimes there appears some critical info that can change my course of premeditated action. Since there is so much contradiction here I will be better of once again to trust my intuition..unless Shannon being the most trusted expert in this area provides some info that goes strongly against what I am about to do...(tho he seems to be so busy nowadays that I won´t hold my breath for him to reply here)

General discussion is still open...and I hope others will find answers to their questions here.