Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Men wanting kids urge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone ever experienced the urge to have kids?

I have for many years been anti kids, but lately I feel I want to meet my ideal girl and inpregnate her.

I don't know what's going on, this is new for me.

I am 27 and a half.... is this normal?
I wouldn't want to bring kids into this world!
I think my thoughts are to do with thing of a biological nature. I have always been anti kids, but when I really think about it...I have always been anti ''other peoples'' kids. I can imagine it is totally different if they are my own.

I am quite a perfectionist though, I would have to have my life exactly how I want it, to even consider cumming inside the girl I am with. But I can imagine with the right girl and the right circumstances...

What where the reasons for getting a vasectomy 4Kingdoms? ...They take some sperm, just in case right.
With the money I make, and WILL be making, I have to protect myself in this extreme anti-male culture.

Lots of girls know of my business and financial acumen, and I know at least several around me are DYING to have an "accident" with me to get on the gravy train. So, I decided long ago, that before I start to become sexual with girls, I'd get a vasectomy. But not before going to 3 reputable sperm banks to deposit to protect myself, and 3 for good redundancy in case one place screws up. That way, reproductive power is back in MY hands, which is where it SHOULD be. Seeing as I'd be the one ruined in court if the kid was born...IMO, if it's my money funding things, then it's my decision. I've also purposely never told anyone about this, so that way any "accidents" that pop up can be easily exposed as attempts to extort money from me and cheating. It's sad, but guys in my "level", frequently have to deal with things like this from girls.

Now, if I decide to have kids down the line, I can. I can also protect myself against schemes and "accidents", until then. Perfect plan and something every smart man should do for himself in the west.
CatMan, yeah that is perfectly understandable given that context. I would rather not show I have money to potential ladies, at least cuts out most of the gold diggers.

I have turned down girls right up to the moment of just about inserting my snake into the pit. All it takes is a vibe of not trusting the girl. I have always been that strict with my sea men. Sounds cliche but I think I will know when its the right girl.

My longest relationships has been 5 years, so If a future relationship is still going well after all that time, then it 'could' be a possibility. She would have to be perfect for me though.

The Vasectomy sounds painful. I don't think I could put my little man through that pain, especially as he has always been there for me when I need him. He is the only one I trust in life.
I think it is BS we can make ultra advanced transistors as small as 14nm, send people to mars but still no male birth control apart from condoms.

Catman, i hear ya nowadays if you have enough money and want a kid of your own, its no problem with surrogates and buying eggs. That way the kid will always be yours, no harpy is gonna divorce you and fu*k you in the ass
You want to know WHY there's no other form of male birth control but condoms or vasectomies pretty much?

FEMINISTS.

They go on and on about how unfair the decisions of childbirth and protection are, but yet when stuff like the new gel or male birth control pill are brought to the table that would level out the responsibilites, they fight and campaign against it and stonewall and demonise as much as possible through considerable political pressure and otherwise.

Yet again, it's more deception from them. They CLAIM it's a negative having to take care of contraception issues. But, in reality, it's a massive power lever for them. You see, they're smart enough to know that if men had JUST as freely available methods to prevent childbirth, a lot of women wouldn't be able to trap men into kids they didn't want through "accidents", and guilting and shaming them into relationships or even marriages they don't want through "accidents", and getting money out of men to support kids they don't want, when men don't shack up with them through "accidents". So it's all a massive money making scheme to at least get kids they want, paid for by men, and maybe even being able to manipulate the man into being with her so she has a guy around AND a provider on top of that. If you're devious and selfish, it's a great plan. Nevermind after all that the man has been guilted and manipulated through, there's still the 50%+ chance of divorce from her and paying WAY more. Yeah...men sure are "commitment phobes", ladies. More like we're "get used and manipulated and taken to the cleaners for all we have" phobes...

So, women campaign against men having these things because it would undermine a huge amount of power women currently have over men and resotr fair and equal balance. That's why.

But, don't worry. All the liberal shaming language, Huffington Post articles, Elite Daily articles, Jezebel articles in the world, can't stop it. Next year they're being rolled out through North America last I heard. It's been delayed through tons of pressure several times. Also, it doesn't look like it'll be covered though, so feminists are still fighing it a lot. But, bit by bit, we'll have our decision making rights back.