Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AM6 - All stages sound the same?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I bought the AM6 pack a few hours ago and haven't had the chance to properly start it. I just flicked through a few of the stages, and they all kind of sound the same by the look of it. Am i doing something wrong, i'm not that good with computers
The sound is always the same (trickling stream). But they are definetly different. Stop doing that, testing each stage one after the other.

Read the instructions carefully and follow them as best as you can and your results will astonish you.

Good Luck!
(09-02-2015, 04:47 PM)TommyGt Wrote: [ -> ]I bought the AM6 pack a few hours ago and haven't had the chance to properly start it. I just flicked through a few of the stages, and they all kind of sound the same by the look of it. Am i doing something wrong, i'm not that good with computers

Everything is fine, mate, just follow instructions and enjoy your AM6`s journey. Smile
The difference is in subliminal content and instructions. The subliminal part is not consciously detectable. You're welcome to run an MD5 hash on them to prove they're different, though.