Subliminal Talk

Full Version: How to run WM2 via all year?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to use this program via all year and I wonder is it better to run it twice with 32 days per stage or once with 64 days per stage. Any explanations? Please. Smile
afzal did it 64 days per stage ... but i think 2 runthroughs are better
You seem quite obsessed with WM!

I would do twice at 32 otherwise you will risk being unbalanced in one area too long. I think Afzal was doing the 64 days thing but I didn't see any real results other than a mighty poor and misogynistic attitude towards women
(09-02-2015, 09:42 AM)Ricardo Wrote: [ -> ]You seem quite obsessed with WM!

I`ve been living without women about 5 years so let`s say that I`m little obsessed. Smile

Any way, thanks for your replies. I`ll do WM2 with 32 days per stage and than I`ll consider what to do next. Wink
Can I use WM2 with 45 days per stage or it`s not a good idea?
IMHO It's better to follow the instruction. But it's your decision. I think you choose wisely. Smile
Follow the instructions...don't become one of "them"...you know the kind. That do their own stuff and disregard the instructions, then complain the program didn't work. And then don't get a refund since they didn't follow the instructions.

Anyway, technically, you won't be able to do WM2 all year around, as you are supposed to do an AM6 refresher MINIMUM for 32 days in between. So it'd be: 192 days of WM2>32 days of AM6 refresher>192 days of WM2. Unless you do a rerun of the full AM6 program instead of the refresher, which may be your best course of action. But hey, nobody wants to do that, they want to rush to get all the women I guess lol...

Stick to 32 days a stage. Shannon has commented before in posts about how much he regretted EVER saying WM2 can be done for 64 days a stage. Guys try to do it with other programs, guys try to go longer per stage, guys pick their own number per stage in between 32 and 64...all because of WM2's purported ability to be run for 64 days a stage.

Just stick to 32 pal.
(09-02-2015, 09:39 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: [ -> ]afzal did it 64 days per stage ... but i think 2 runthroughs are better

Laughed at that after reading your journal.
(09-27-2015, 02:30 PM)Natious Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-02-2015, 09:39 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: [ -> ]afzal did it 64 days per stage ... but i think 2 runthroughs are better

Laughed at that after reading your journal.

Haha yeah i had to talk in third person to stay undercover Big Grin