Subliminal Talk

Full Version: WM2 and SM3 users, how was your productivity during these programs ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys!, if you did WM2/SM3 i would like to hear your experiences with these programs in other areas of your life apart from women.

How was your motivation for school/work/proyects/hobbies ?

How was your energy levels compared to Am6?. You needed to sleep more/less/equal amounts to AM6?

Were you thinking about women 24/7?, How was your concentration?

Were you specially horny during these runs? was this a problem for your performance in other areas ?

Did some other area of your life improve or suffer during these runs?

Thank you!!
My motivation for my business has really snapped into action harder than before on SM3. It just hit hard out of nowhere to not be sitting back and passive about some things that needed a firm hand to be dealt with as they were problematic. I believe that was largely bleedover from AM6 however, as I've felt more and more AM6 as time goes on.

With women, it's been a massive disappointment. I have about 1.75 stages left though, so we'll see.
SM3 did great things for my productivity. It went even higher than on AM6.

Don't worry about losing your life "to women" on SM3, as long as you keep your priorities.

I would have WANTED to go out a lot, but couldn't due deadlines, so I went out only 5-10 times in total. I'm not counting classes at the university in those 5-10 times, only clubbing and going out.
(08-27-2015, 10:23 PM)Inconceivablezen Wrote: [ -> ]SM3 did great things for my productivity. It went even higher than on AM6.

Don't worry about losing your life "to women" on SM3, as long as you keep your priorities.

I would have WANTED to go out a lot, but couldn't due deadlines, so I went out only 5-10 times in total. I'm not counting classes at the university in those 5-10 times, only clubbing and going out.

This is good to know! If there is a single reason that would have stop me from SM in the future is that I do not want to make women a major priority and ruin my productivity on other stuff.
Yeah, I think as long as you have a real solid base from AM, you should be fine. My productivity went to shit on SM, but I hadn't developed it properly from AM.
I am starting stage 3 of wm2. I noticed right from the start I was getting more things done ,being more organized.

I have an engaged detachtment towards women,compared to am6. Which I like.

My am runs were for the most part a rough,lots of resistance but well worth the time.guys need to release all the rubbish for the magnets to work like they should.

Not really that horny while running.i am not releasing as I like the way it feels.unless with a female.women can more the most part feel the masculine polarity,when you do not release a lot .
Concentration is good for me ,better than on am6.

Not really any resistance while running this sub,although I cannot seem to get as many hours as I did on am6.

My run so far has been great I felt the effects strong within the first week
Overall increased in SM3, though was for some of the later stages. I think it came back in the end.
My experience with WM was mostly higher sex drive and a strong compulsion for home and body improvements.
How was your motivation for school/work/proyects/hobbies ?

i'm pretty sure that thanks to AM, i'm able to focus on what i need to focus on without letting women get in the way. It's a healthy balance for me as of stage 2 of SM3

How was your energy levels compared to Am6?. You needed to sleep more/less/equal amounts to AM6?

I've been insanely tired and can sleep like a rock. the other day i slept 16 hours (not continuously) out of 24

Were you thinking about women 24/7?, How was your concentration?

Yeah i think about women alll the damn time, more specifically naked women. lol. i feel like my inability to pay attention is worse on SM3. i'll be in a meeting and completely zone out, thinking about women the whole time.

Were you specially horny during these runs? was this a problem for your performance in other areas ?

I AM quite horny during SM3 run. I don't see it as a problem for performance in other areas; in fact my sexual energy is channeled into other activities fairly well.