Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Request: Speed up metabolism sub
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'd like to make a suggestion/request for a sub that would speed up your body's metabolism naturally.

Some lucky people just have a naturally fast metabolism (we all know someone like this, who can eat and eat and eat and never gain weight/don't feel full after like an hour). There are plenty of reasons why a fast metabolism is a good thing, but essentially it would help burn fat, build muscle, and pretty much eliminate bloating/constipation.
(08-26-2015, 09:41 AM)thisguy888 Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to make a suggestion/request for a sub that would speed up your body's metabolism naturally.

Some lucky people just have a naturally fast metabolism (we all know someone like this, who can eat and eat and eat and never gain weight/don't feel full after like an hour). There are plenty of reasons why a fast metabolism is a good thing, but essentially it would help burn fat, build muscle, and pretty much eliminate bloating/constipation.

There was one in 3G which I bought last year but haven't used yet. Try contacting IML to see if you can buy it.
@Shannon - any chance a new version of this can be done? I am sure with the new year approaching, there will be a demand for various health/exercise subs to help people meet their 2016 goals.