Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Learning sub 6G with AM/SM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since we have instant state shift product like NSFM, why don't we create another one for learning? I realize that a lot of users who are using AM/SM have growing needs to achieve more. Creating a product like this will help one to be even more productive during the use of the longer stages. It can be a combination of MLS+UM+US+Laser Sharp focus, etc. It can put you in the right state if you want to prepare for something, like a business presentation, job interview, learning new skills or simply want to take the right actions.

Since right now only BASE contains the entire learning script, a sub like this solves the issue that you must choose BASE as your choice, even if you do not consider developing your business yet. It can greatly help for those of you who are in the AM / SM combo, who chooses to run this way of programming for a long time. A sub like this can definitely help with generating more results, like learning new skills during AM6 or simply mastering what you are currently working on.

Considering Shannon's development speed, it would be great if this sub can be made in 6G. It can be a product that he experiments with the newest prototype. Otherwise it can be made with 5G considering the difficulties.
you have no idea how many threads like this we have made and still no go. Shannon has too much on his plate for this I guess. The ultimate learning sub is just a dream.
m ydream is to have MLS in 5 g. or better still the combination MLS+UM+US+Laser Sharp focus. this is going to be great for so many of us and i am sure it will sell well, as well
Base is in my opinion too much for somebody just studying + seems to take a longer time for effects., at leastr two runs.
i would never run only am+sm for me wm is equally important