Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Networking and social mastery 5G
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We all know how important networking is in any field of work, and in life in general. They say it's "who you know not what you know" We are social creatures. Why don't we have a sub based on total social mastery, making massive social circles, making great friendships with the right people! This would be perfect for anyone who wants to succeed in a field like music or acting especially. We've got subs about getting laid, subs about getting money, but not the thing that could easily increase both! I and others on the forum have noticed that AM6 can be a bit too antisocial, so this could bring a good balance after running AM.
I think in many ways this is related to BASE which deals with networking and making connections.

Though, I've always suggested that "Become Famous" subliminal years ago Smile
Would love it! Especially since yes, Alpha Male does bring lot of unsocial desires.
(08-25-2015, 08:55 PM)Ryan Wrote: [ -> ]I think in many ways this is related to BASE which deals with networking and making connections.

Though, I've always suggested that "Become Famous" subliminal years ago Smile

True but this would focus on social life outside of business too. I guess it'd be somewhere between base and women magnet.