Subliminal Talk

Full Version: PE revisited
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi Shannon,

I've been using the subliminal programs from subliminal shop for a few years now and am very impressed with them. I remember there used to be one for penis enlargement that I never got around to buying, and when I came to look for it it was gone! Going through the forums I see that you have discontinued it because of the mixed results.

I would, however, like to still give it a go regardless of whether it works or not. I contacted support through the contact form on the website and they advised me to contact you first, and if you give the ok then they will sell it to me.

Like I said, I am willing to buy it with the full understanding that it may not even do anything (you never know, I may be one of the lucky ones). I'll even provide regular feedback if you want.

Please let me know! Thanks!
I've wanted this sub forever.

It was the first one I was ever interested in, as I already do PE on my own and have had massive (lol) results.

I missed the sub by like a day or two, it was pulled from the stores before I got it. I've always regretted that.

I even offered to pay a large sum to have it rebuilt in 5G as a custom job. Didn't work, for some reason, tons of effort went and is going, into the BE sub, but the PE sub is badmouthed and pulled from the shelves. I called BS on that awhile ago, but nothing came of it. There's a tendency for guys not to report about that sub publicly I suppose, so the feedback is typically to IML itself and not on forums. Maybe that gave the perception the sub didn't work. Apparently it was selling well, guys just weren't talking about it. That makes sense to me, guys typically won't say in the forum they have it for fear of others thinking they're small. I've dealt with similar things in PE circles, so I'm aware of it. I'd usually get PM's asking about things often, very few public threads.

Bit of an OT, but I'm not small according to urologists figures from all over the world, I'm above average. However, I'd still like to increase it further so I have no shame on it. On that subject, urologist's figures is the ONLY ones you should trust, others are from marketing companies making you feel small so you buy their crap, or BS surveys where guys self-report their sizes, which will also obviously be grossly inaccurate. Urologist's figures, is the only reliable source.

Anyway, if you can get this sub, I'll be keeping a VERY close eye on your thread. Good luck man!
Penis enlargement isn't something that we consider a good choice for selling in this store because of the perception it gets from people. It's viewed as a scam, and to such a degree that it is detrimental to us. So whether or not it worked, and for some it did, we decided to pull it to be able to advance ourselves further.

I've wanted to set up an adult oriented store and shift all the adult titles there, and that way separate this store from that one, but that's not happening for the time being. Unless and until it does happen, PE is gone.
[Post in violation of amendment 2]
There's just as many lotions, creams, pills and other scam garbage for women and breast size. Yet that sub's being valued and even being made in 5G. Sorry, I called BS on the double standard before, and I'm calling BS again.

And there's far more male members than female, so there's far more of a market for PE than BE to generate sales. I think it's obvious which one will generate quicker, easier revenue.

In the end, it's your company. I'm just saying the perspective on this issue has been imbalanced.
It seems the Breast Enlargement sub has had more testimonials and results to show for it. If you guys want some good pe advice, head to goodlookingloser.com
Oh I do PE already bro, I love it. GLL was a resource I used to get started way back, I hear you.

It seemed the PE needed some more work to be as successful as the BE sub. But, due to a double standard, it was never done. And then, the lack of results was used against it to justify killing it off. I was just pointing out all of that.

Anyway in the end Shannon will do whatever he wants. I've just known him to be just and balanced, so I wanted to offer the perspective to help flesh that balanced view out.
Any decent gains to share?
(08-25-2015, 03:35 AM)robstar Wrote: [ -> ]Any decent gains to share?

Hey bro!

I've been at it for awhile. GLL to be real was stuff I already knew when I saw Chris's stuff about a year ago. It's safe to say I'm a veteran at it by now. It's ironic, a virgin but amazing with PE lol. Life has it's ironies!

I have gained 1.75" in length, 1" in girth.

I've done manual exercises, and currently use two devices that are excellent. Since technically they'd be competitors to this sub, I won't name them.
The sub doesn't exist ;-) Great stuff man, hope you find a girl soon to use your gains with.
Hey Catman,

Thanks for sharing your experiences! Do you attribute all your gains to the sub? If not, what percentage would you say was from the sub? And how long did it take for results to show? Thanks!
(08-25-2015, 08:28 AM)thisguy888 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Catman,

Thanks for sharing your experiences! Do you attribute all your gains to the sub? If not, what percentage would you say was from the sub? And how long did it take for results to show? Thanks!

I don't think he said he did the sub, it was all from PE manual work.
(08-25-2015, 09:03 AM)robstar Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-25-2015, 08:28 AM)thisguy888 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Catman,

I don't think he said he did the sub, it was all from PE manual work.

Oh, you're right, my mistake!
I don't think it's reasonable to ask me to let you pirate my work, and I will never give you permission to do that.

I understand you guys want a PE sub, and I understand the double standard. It is a case of having to bow to the demands of the market. Right now I cannot produce something that is so effective that I can buck that, and even if I could, we still have to look at what it does to sales and reputation of the company. The company has to survive and flourish for everything to work, and for that to happen, I need to sometimes make decisions that I personally don't agree with. Personally, I don't have any problem with such a sub aside from whether or not it works. For the moment, however, things are the way they must be. I apologize, but I have to think long term and big picture here. Some things are going to be happening in the not too distant future that will be much better for all of us if that sub isn't here.
Pages: 1 2