Subliminal Talk

Full Version: feeling empty... with am6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
today i feel empty i feel nothing... is this normal?

no negative emotions, no positive, no resistence?

no roller coaster as i am used to have during subs?

I wonder if i am doing something wrong or just the sub settled in?
Yes it happens, sometimes frequently. It's temporary Smile
That happened to me during stage 4.
(08-22-2015, 08:08 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: [ -> ]today i feel empty i feel nothing... is this normal?

no negative emotions, no positive, no resistence?

no roller coaster as i am used to have during subs?

I wonder if i am doing something wrong or just the sub settled in?

Don`t worry, today my grandmother and I also feel this way. I`ll pass for sure. Smile
also its hard for me to focus on things like reading... although i dont listen more tahn 14 hours to it
I think its just over saturation of your mind. As you said in another post back, AM6 has much more information to process versus AM5. Personally, Im doing AM5, as well as OAA for a few hours to prime me for AM6. If this is only your second year i'm guessing, then it'll pass over time once your mind gets used to it.
Ive done AM5 two times prior, and it didn't cause the problem of "brain blankness". Since Ive added OAA, ive been getting the exact same effect, comparable to your AM6 run, although less tech involved.
Adding a day of rest inbetween sets, while keeping the hours on in other days should be fine. Im used to treating my mind more like a muscle since thats what im more familiar with.
Work is only good for so much. Then you need rest, otherwise its just detrimental.
very good post now 13h later the brain saturation is gone, the brain really needs is time thats why i think the guys doing it for more than 14-16 hours will get less results
(08-22-2015, 12:30 PM)aswase Wrote: [ -> ]Personally, Im doing AM5, as well as OAA for a few hours to prime me for AM6. If this is only your second year i'm guessing, then it'll pass over time once your mind gets used to it.
Ive done AM5 two times prior, and it didn't cause the problem of "brain blankness". Since Ive added OAA, ive been getting the exact same effect, comparable to your AM6 run, although less tech involved.

There's a good reason I say in the instructions not to use anything else with AM. I'm wondering when people will figure this out and start following the instructions.
lol shannon, people are always going to be people and as such, are always going to exercise their free will because they think they are different.

to be fair, some of us DO follow your instructions Wink

back to the OP:

here's 2 phrases I try to live by that could help you out

1. feelings aren't facts
2. don't mistake temporary for permanent.

don't consider it worthy of looking too deep into unless it's been like that for a longer time.

although keep in mind AM6 goal's include becoming a master of your own emotions so it's very possible you're getting a taste of what being transcendant alpha is all about