Subliminal Talk

Full Version: long term results
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i have to admit shanon when i started using your subs i didnt believe in the long term programming or making changes permanent, i thought that you only get what you are currently on

but 1 year after my sm3 run i still feel the changes sm brought to me, i like your single stages too especially ephra and ltu but i will run the multistages for the most time of my life because i feel like they give the most growth, i honestly dont know how you do that but multistages are really different to single stage subs
They're really different alright. That's why they have to be made that way. Basically, we're packing it in so much that as a single stage it would overwhelm you and the growth would fail. The stages allow you to step up to, and that makes it possible. Glad you're getting good results.
How are the multi-stages built, btw? This is out of pure curiosity, so I'm fine with an "I can't tell you", too.

This is what I'm currently assuming (based on random memories of comments from everyone):
1. There's master script of some kind that contains every statement there is in the program.
2. Stages 1 to 5 contain parts of this master script, increasing in difficulty.
3. Stage 6 contains the whole thing.
4. Stage 7 (refresher) contains the whole thing.

If (4) is true, then the whole script must fit into 80, or 60, minutes. As the other stages are also full-length, then I take it that they repeat statements? Or does the refresher (and S6) only contain the 'highlights' or headlines of the whole program?

Are stages 6 and 7 pretty close to the same thing? I guess S6 could have some balancing or permanency stuff as well or idk.