Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Sub for job interview?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

I'm looking for a recommendation for a few upcoming job interviews that I have. I'm having trouble remembering what I need to say,and having trouble speaking freely and confidently. Any suggestions?

I know there's a sub called 'Find Your Perfect Job', but I don't feel like that sub would be helpful currently as my upcoming interviews are not a perfect job for me, just jobs that I want for the present time.
Maybe x124 because it has a side effect on people making them friendlier to you when it used in everyday situations. Although this will only apply if you have a way to play it during the interview
I think ASC would be a good choice in this situation, it would cover speaking freely and also give you the confidence to remember and access the information when needed
The problem sounds like confidence. So... of course it would make sense to do Absolute Self Confidence and it's Free. Alpha Male for long-term like they said Smile
Thanks very much for your help everyone, I'll begin running absolute self confidence then. I appreciate the advice of you all. Big Grin