Subliminal Talk

Full Version: of better than ogfs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
am i the only one that thinks of is better than ogfs...

i like the of single stage more than the ogfs

and also the of in wm2 helped me more than the ogfs in sm3

ogfs somehow always throws me in depression and is less strong on fear than of

if shanon wants to rebuild am6 or will ever build am7 i would rather have of in ut than ogfs
I just started stage 2 of wm2. I am really liking it so far.
Quote:ogfs somehow always throws me in depression and is less strong on fear than of

Overcoming Fear has one target, and one goal. Overcoming Guilt, Shame and Fear has three.

Overcoming one thing is going to therefore be three times as quick and powerful because of the singular focus. But for a lot of people - yourself included, it seems likely - all three together can form a self regenerating system. That's why I created OGSF instead of just leaving it at OF.

You have depression from OGSF because there is something in there that's uncomfortable that the program is working on. That means you're getting more accomplished, and more results from OGSF. OF is easier for you because whatever it is, isn't fear; so you like OF better.

Remember that depression is always either chemically based (imbalance) or emotionally based. When you run a sub and feel depression as a result, it;s because your deep subconscious is saying, "But I don't want to deal with that! It's uncomfortable!" and when the program just keeps hammering away anyway, it starts to feel hopeless to escape dealing with it. Eventually, in a desperate plea for you to stop, that feeling of hopelessness is given to the conscious mind, and if you stop because of it - the subconscious wins, and has escaped actually making the change that you would have benefited from making.

In other words... it sounds like you failed to accomplish what growth and healing you could have by choosing the easy road.
that might be true shannon but i dont think thats the only reason it might also be the script, of seem to make change easier because of following suggestions:

I am now comfortable with change, and I enjoy it.

I now love discovering new things and experiencing new things.

Discovering new things and having new experiences is fun for me.

I am now free to enjoy myself, my life, and my discoveries.

I have now outgrown fear, guilt and shame, and I am now growing into maturity, freedom and self reliance.

I now know, accept, understand, believe, sense and feel that I can do anything I choose to do.

I now choose to succeed.

I now replace fear with love and gratitude.

Love is letting go of fear, so I now embrace love and let go of fear.

plus it has ogfs in one sentence in it Smile, the script seems more creative and more attractiv to the subconscious thats why i think its easier accepted perhaps you could find a way to make the ogfs script less boring and with shorter sentences