Subliminal Talk

Full Version: girlfriend wants me back with am6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
shanon during am6 my girlfriend who used and abused me and broke up wants me back.... but i dont want her any longer although she is is hot and i used to be sad about the breakup is this normal?
It's 100% normal.

You're now high value, and a man who won't take garbage from people anymore thanks to AM6.

As a result, women are more attracted. But, you have to ask yourself, do I really want to give a person another chance in my life who treated me like garbage before?

I attracted a really hot girl who's a friend during AM6 as well. And even though she is now guaranteeing sex with me when I see her...I'm not into it. She's very hot, but she's nuts and a manipulator at times, so it's no longer worth it to me that's she's hot and dangling guaranteed sex. I'm no longer a slave to my libido like most men are.

Sounds like you aren't either, excellent. It also sounds like you've answered your own question.
(08-17-2015, 07:39 AM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]It's 100% normal.

You're now high value, and a man who won't take garbage from people anymore thanks to AM6.

As a result, women are more attracted. But, you have to ask yourself, do I really want to give a person another chance in my life who treated me like garbage before?

I attracted a really hot girl who's a friend during AM6 as well. And even though she is now guaranteeing sex with me when I see her...I'm not into it. She's very hot, but she's nuts and a manipulator at times, so it's no longer worth it to me that's she's hot and dangling guaranteed sex. I'm no longer a slave to my libido like most men are.

Sounds like you aren't either, excellent. It also sounds like you've answered your own question.

interesting i never thought this would happen i used to think its important that other see that you have a hot girl and sex no matter how hard it is to live with her
That's external validation, which is the opposite of an alpha. AM6 will get rid of that thinking too, it's one of the program's main bulletpoints on the sales page. You'll do things because YOU want to, not based off what others think of you.
hot girls with trashy controlling behavior = low value.
high value chicks = attractive, fertile, supportive, loyal, well behaved. they exist if you commit to finding them. come from a good background and with money is a + too (leverage their contacts, learn their attitudes etc)
(08-17-2015, 07:19 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: [ -> ]shanon during am6 my girlfriend who used and abused me and broke up wants me back.... but i dont want her any longer although she is is hot and i used to be sad about the breakup is this normal?

As was said, this is to be expected.

Girls like her are looking for a man who is high value to match their perception of their own value. They do this by shit testing you. If you don't realize you're being tested and/or fail it, you may end up getting "used and abused me and broke up" with.

That same female was interested to some degree when she agreed to date you, so when she sees a shift toward what she was looking for in the first place, guess what she's gonna do? That's right. She's gonna start working the charms and trying to regain you.

That you don't want her back is only adding fuel to the fire, because ironically, it's YOU PASSING HER TESTS. She will want you more as you want her less, because that shows you are now the man she wanted all along, and you are self supplying and self validating, with options other than her.

If you don't want her back, good! You should never let a woman mistreat you or take advantage of you.

A "hot woman" with a bad attitude is not a hot woman in my book. She's a woman who has a symmetrical body who has developed a bad attitude because she's looking for a man who won't put up with it. Really developed men don't just value a woman on her looks. For instance, I have recently encountered a very attractive woman who I first encountered as a waitress at a local restaurant. She rates about an 8/10 in my book for looks alone. Enough to get my attention, but that alone wouldn't get her very far with me - even with a white girl bubble butt.

But when she started noticing me, she started displaying higher and higher value to me, qualifying herself ever so subtly. She started showing off her intelligence (Dzing!), and her personality and her strength and her capability and then she revealed that she's not just a waitress, she has another job doing something else too that made me respect her a lot more. Now she may be an 8/10 in my book for looks, but she's now close to a 9 overall to me - very attractive indeed.

Compare that to a waitress I know from a different restaurant in my area who is staggeringly beautiful physically. I mean, so beautiful that even I, as an ex-modeling photographer, had my jaw drop when I first saw her. On a scale of 1 to 10, she's an 11. But she has a predictably crappy attitude, and has never bothered to educate or develop herself in any way. She expects everything to be done for her, handed to her, and gives everyone attitude. I think the only thing keeping her at that job is probably her doing something with the manager, because every time I go there and she "serves" me, I feel like she's disgusted to have to do her job - which she doesn't even do half the time. And then she cops an attitude because she gets crappy tips.

Now, this female might be the most divinely beautiful female I have laid eyes on in 20 years, but guess what? She rates about a 3 on my overall attractiveness scale, and 2 of those 3 points come from her looks. The other one comes from the fact that she is not dead. The bad attitude, lack of self development, poor personality, immaturity, lack of education, selfishness, arrogance and general assumption that everyone owes her something for nothing makes her so low value in my book that I would literally not have sex with her if you paid me to.

The real value a woman brings to the table isn't in her looks. It's in how well she balances your needs by being herself, and how well she fits what you are able to do and be to balance her needs. I'll take a woman who looks average any day if she can make me genuinely happy. And to be genuinely happy, I need intelligence, good conversation, curiosity, strength, capability, passion, good personality, good attitude, honesty, loyalty, faithfulness, trustworthiness and a variety of other things that have nothing to do with how she looks. Looks is nice, and I have had the pleasure of dating some gorgeous women. But looks doesn't make the rest work.

And that sort of self understanding, and understanding of what REALLY makes a woman valuable is going to make you very attractive to the "super hotties", because they will know they don't have what it takes if all they have ever done is rely on their looks to skate by in life. You'll become intimidating to that sort, threatening to them, and they'll be confused as to "Do I want him, or do I want to run from him?" As you progress with AM6, this will become more and more apparent. They may become very unpredictable and irrational in their responses to you for that reason.

Simultaneously, a good, really high quality woman who is genuinely high value will be increasingly attracted to such a valuable and self capable man.

So you really have nothing to worry about. This is all just a signal that it's working for you.