Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Seems like the Magnets aren't all they're cut out to be.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I have observed that almost all WM and SM journals express some level of disappointment towards their respective programs.

Let's go ahead and disqualify the guys who did not complete AM6 at least once before listening to WM or SM.

It also appears that most guys need to run AM6 at least twice to really benefit from it, regardless of what they plan to do next.

Let's also acknowledge that sex and sexuality can be a strong and complex hang up for guys.

I have not come across a single WM or SM journal with a review at the end in which the user rated YES or at least 4/5 for each bullet point on the sales page.

There is an obvious discrepancy between what the sales pages for the magnets claim and what the majority of users are reporting in their journals.

How can this be reconciled?
Magnets are not golden fish, you must do your work on your own to achieve your deisres. Magnets can only foster you at achieving your goals, they`ll not do your basic work. Also you must strive to meet righ women not only waiting till they`ll approach you. Be the man and take control over your life. It`s simple! Wink
Well, here's my testimonial. Sex magnet does work for me. Just finished it a few days ago. Had several women offer me sex, and I've gotten more and more looks everywhere I go. I use to get these as well, but it improved. The results aren't phenomenal because I only went clubbing like 5 times and was very busy doing other things.

Quick Edit (as always with my posts): Guys got to go out and get outside their comfort zone. Get out to places people DON'T know them. Talk, socialize, approach (yes, approach, but don't pursue, come from a needy place and give your power away).
(08-15-2015, 04:14 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]Just a thought... women have a network. They communicate to each other about their emotions, verbally and through text messages.

I have had women show interest in me, only to be talked out of going on a date by their friends. I only know this because a male friend of mine told me what happened after I left the room.

Maybe the MAGNET programs are indeed working! However, we as men can't control the emotional network that women have relied on from early childhood.

I just read the most recent journal and he is attracting women, not the kind he is attracted to. The magnet is working for him, he is not satisfied with the women that he is meeting.

(08-15-2015, 12:00 PM)Ricardo Wrote: [ -> ]Stage 6 day 29

I have been running WM for 6 months 11+ hours a day ultrasonic and masked (averaging between -30 and -40dB) 32 days per stage, so it's reasonable to assume that I've had enough exposure and more than complied with the instructions.

My interactions with women are also better as I don't talk to them with an agenda. I converse more openly and honestly and a lot of the time quite humorously.

When I mentioned to one women about how I want to go back to London she said she wouldn't want to see me go.
OK not great shakes but she's young and hard to impress so it's actually encouraging.
I have also had a flurry of women wanting to meet me on POF but they are not hotties, even in the remotest sense and I've no interest in dragging myself out of an evening to spend it with some manky old granny or aunty figure.

As far as manifesting a never ending supply of beauties well that's not happened, not even one Sad

My thoughts on this sub?? If you look at the bullet points of WM then you can see that most of it is internal and the sub does it's job well there. The weakness to it is the manifestation part, which was non existent for me and also made worse by the focus on SINGLE women. If you live in a small town like I do then the sub just isn't going to find anyone like that, that you didn't already know about.
If anyone is thinking of running this sub then I would do so only if you want your internals sorted out or live in a large metropolis with loads of women about. Don't expect to gain a huge female following as the sub isn't designed for that. It makes interactions with women easier but you still have to push things to get what you want. There is nothing obvious or forward in behavior from women.
If you want results more quickly but to not be as polished internally then go for DAOS or BIATBW+(S), or if you just want someone, do an AYP.
Like AM these 6 stagers take more than one run through.

I don't think it's safe to assume that no manifestations after 6 months will mean no manifestations at all. It could be that now my internals are better the manifestations can begin. The POF flurry was a slight exaggeration as there was only 2 I got in as many days, but it just seemed like an "aha" moment in all the emptiness, so I don't think that's really attributable to WM, even more so considering they were not attractive by any standard.. I have a lot of AM bullet points still strong within me and I have never stopped feeling the effects of that, even through WM. If any hotty's turn up or I seduce one I will definitely be letting you all knowBig Grin
The problem is that guys don't have the best foundation, even after running AM6. Just think about a guy who's a virgin with horrible social anxiety who's never had a girlfriend and never leaves the house. Would running AM6 then SM3 give him unlimited sex? Idk.

At the end of the day, I can say with certainty that SM3 works. I just think guys need to clear their issues via 2 consecutive AM6 runs or OF.

The only issue I had with SM3 is that I had literally just moved to a new city and strongly resisted going out alone. Regardless, I still hooked up with several women by Stage 6.
In hindsight I could've used some OF before my 1st run, but what was good about SM is that the increased horniness helps to ignore fear (because you feel so powerful). The bad part was that some of the restrictions came back when off the program, so more run-throughs are needed.
(08-16-2015, 07:45 AM)LionKing Wrote: [ -> ]In hindsight I could've used some OF before my 1st run, but what was good about SM is that the increased horniness helps to ignore fear (because you feel so powerful). The bad part was that some of the restrictions came back when off the program, so more run-throughs are needed.

What was your number 1 sticking point when running SM3?
(08-16-2015, 04:35 PM)Geodude Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-16-2015, 07:45 AM)LionKing Wrote: [ -> ]In hindsight I could've used some OF before my 1st run, but what was good about SM is that the increased horniness helps to ignore fear (because you feel so powerful). The bad part was that some of the restrictions came back when off the program, so more run-throughs are needed.

What was your number 1 sticking point when running SM3?

I... can't really remember, but I guess its letting my environment stop me from doing what I want. Being scared to look stupid, weird or lame to other people around. So basically AA. Actual interactions, social groups, dates, escalation, sex, dating, those are all good.
If I had the checklist from SM1 I could pretty much check off the majority, if not, all of them. The newer ones have become stronger and I only did SM2 besides SM1, it made it all stronger. It just depends on the person. But... if a person wants to be a magnet they do need to let go of that pick-up / pursue women shit. It should get you there but if you don't want to or want to resist that (which can be hard) then you won't become a magnet.
I think a lot of the problem guys have is that there is currently a limit to how fast I can lead them to grow per unit of time. That is why it takes 2 or more runs of a given 6 stage set to get what's necessary out of it. It's not a fault of the program, it's a situation in which there is just a limit to how fast one can grow given the influence in use. Growth and change takes time.

6G looks promising for multiplying the amount of growth and progress possible per unit of time, but it's going to be a while before I can finish designing the extraction process from the prototype. Today, I made the advancement that I know how to do it, but it's going to take me a long time because the script is so complex. Basically what I will have to do is create a list of steps, with each step being one thing I did to end up with the prototype. They'll also have to be put in the correct order. Naturally this will take time, but it should result in a reproducible and reliable way to turn a script into a 6G script.

For now, consider that you guys are making phenomenal growth regardless.
(08-18-2015, 01:46 PM)Ryan Wrote: [ -> ]But... if a person wants to be a magnet they do need to let go of that pick-up / pursue women shit. It should get you there but if you don't want to or want to resist that (which can be hard) then you won't become a magnet.

Ryan or some one else, could you clarify this for me? Please. Smile I study some good stuff about seduction and now I wonder is there any sense to do this... because I`ll, probably, run WM for about month.
(08-18-2015, 01:46 PM)Ryan Wrote: [ -> ]If I had the checklist from SM1 I could pretty much check off the majority, if not, all of them. The newer ones have become stronger and I only did SM2 besides SM1, it made it all stronger. It just depends on the person. But... if a person wants to be a magnet they do need to let go of that pick-up / pursue women shit. It should get you there but if you don't want to or want to resist that (which can be hard) then you won't become a magnet.

This! Even though I was doing all the stupid PUA stuff, it did work. Only went out like 5 times during the 6 months, mostly alone, and they were great. Basically with the PUA stuff I was swimming against the current and the subliminal.

Everywhere I go, women were staring. Now to be honest, I used to have it even before AM6, but SM3 amplified it by a lot.
Seems like everyone has accepted the fact that AM6 may take a good 2 or 3 runs for the effects to manifest, but they all expect the magnets to work in 1.
People need to realise, just like AM only does a lot in 1 run for guys who already have a lot of the traits, the magnets are only successful in 1 run for guys who have a decent foundation with women.
Personally, I value only Arash Dibazar PUA`s stuff... And I`ve studied a lot of PUA`s BS. He has also a bad boy`s attidute and you can learn this edge from him. Women love that edge. Smile That`s why we should beg Shannon on our knees and with tears in our eyes to add this edge development to WM/SM. Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4