Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Ben123's Life tune up!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys!
So I have a very bad habit of not being able to listen a sub for a minimum of 32 days. It has stopped me from getting the results that I want. So now I decided to try making another journal to log my progress and be more accountable for my progress and actions.
I decided to do life tune up because I wanted to be a better person as a whole instead of focusing on one aspect or another. My goal now is to BECOME the guy that is genuine and likable inside and out.
I dont know how many days it have been using LTU but I'm seeing some results. Today a close friend was ranting about women and his apparent "bad luck". He was extremely jealous when his oneitis choose his friend over him( it happened 4 years ago and he still resentful). As usual I try to frame it in a way so he can recognize what he needed to work on so he can be better than he is now. That got me thinking about my own goals and how I constantly procrastinate and end up not working towards achieving those goals.
One of my goals is fitness and losing body fat. I hated cardio and subconsciously refuse to run and just focus on weightlifting. I finally pushed myself to start running today and afterwards I felt awesome. Then it dawned to me, my whole life is like a game...I gain experience and work harder to "get gud"(Dark souls reference). Framing it as a fun game and a competition to motivate me into improving myself and making it fun too.
I plan to run this for around 3-6 months and move to Alpha male 6.
Hi Ben,

Good idea of posting a journal to talk about your experience and to keep yourself accountable.

Hope you get a great warm-up on LTU before you move to AM6.
Day 2 8/13/15
Today I'm feeling quite productive despite having a tough time sleeping. I became really needy for attention of my girlfriend. We haven't seen each other for a long time because she is in an important phase of her life and she needed to focus on her studies. I started to think about why I felt really needy and I think its rooted to the lack of attention from my parents. My mom and dad always worked to late night. When my dad retired, He kept to himself and was working on making and fixing things. That's in the past and I hope i can get past it.
In the morning, I hit my weights and rep ranges. I lost some strength and the cut doesn't really help me. I finally finished the first draft of my updated resume. I have been procrastinating the h** out of doing it.
I am really looking forward to college because it's a clean slate and I want to build a better foundation for the rest of my life.
Really looking forward to your LTU journey. Its on my list after EPRHA.
Day 6 8/17/15
Been dreaming pretty consistently over these few days but I don't remember much from them. the first dream I was protecting children from some something. The rest weer follow a consistent theme of battling something.
My girlfriend is going to be super busy with school and we wont be seeing each other much so I decided that it would be better to take a break from the relationship.
This decision made me notice something. I don't feel emotions other then the physical effects on my body or I'm not as aware of it. An example would be when I saw my oneits 2 years ago with her boyfriend and it triggered pure chaos of energies and emotions. It literally rushed through my body with such pressure. I was surprised I could contain it with in me.
Day 15 8/26/15
I am absolutely horrible with journals! There wasn't much to update with life tune up as of right now.

First day of college was a college ceremony for incoming freshmen. I started out fine, I initiated conversation with the girl next to me. That was new and I encountered little resistance. After that encounter i slowly became quiet again. I was slowly slipping into sadness because I wasn't with the people I'm close with. After some time, I just gave up on looking for them and focus on enjoying the ceremony. The made me feel a lot better and killed some attachment from old friends. Later they wanted to leave and do something else. My old self would have probably call them and meet up to do something I don't care for but this time instead of calling them I went to a rush and signed into some business (co-ed) fraternity.

Dreams wise, I had a bunch of saving and destroying type of dreams. As of now I don't get these dreams now.

My birthday is coming up and Ill be old enough to use alpha male 6. Should I get started it on that when I become an adult or should i hold off and finish Life Tune up? pros/cons?
Finish Ltu first. That would be more appropriate.
Day 16 8/27/15
Second day of classes was cool. Got to check out other clubs and what not. But the great thing is when I suddenly got a thrill from learning. This hasn't happened since middle school. My professor told us about how hard the subjects was and I got a rush from it. It was like a sort of excitement and a mild adrenaline for learning in a challenging course.

Another surprise was me being more social with my peers. I am normally quiet and reserved but today I occasionally talk to others. I feel like I'm less nervous and clingy to any group of friends. I am more comfortable by myself and exploring on my own. I'm glad this sub started picking up and I am glad of running it for college.
day 21 9/1/15
I am a lot happier now Thanks to the subliminal. I don't intend to stop using it.
- School wise, I am enjoying my classes and working hard to organize my life so i can have a balanced approach.
- Socially, I am more social and it is easier to talk to people in social situations. I walked into the school game room and it was easy talk to two of the really good players.
-Right now I am starting to get self discipline, Happiness & joy, and Self Forgiveness parts of LTU.

Self discipline:
-I am getting my stuff together which is a good improvement over the past. I used to be focused on fun and games with no regard to the future and academics.
-I used to care too much about women and being needy around them. Now the neediness is reduced and I can work on myself and what I need to do.
-I am learning to manage my time better so I can add Extra curricular clubs while still have time to focus in my classes and workout.

Happiness& Joy:
-Last night, I had a surge of happiness from the improvements I noticed.
-I enjoyed the things I am doing and It doesn't affect me if I'm doing it alone or with a group.

Self Forgiveness:
-I used to be insecure about a lot of the things I am embarrassed about but I'm starting to accept it.
-There is a noticeable reduction in negative self talk in my head.
-I started letting go of past mistakes and it doesn't affect me as much as it used to.

*Quick edit: If AM^ is anything Like LTU then I'll be super excited to use it.
Day 23 9/3/15
Been to two Professional Networking event hosted by a frat in my college. Managed to get the courage to talk to alumni and entrepreneurs. Those events made me think about my career path and possibly starting my own business. This brought up a great deal of fear inside me. I have a lot to learn and hopefully AM6 can make me become solid and professional so I can personally conquer my fears and create an empire (my life)
Well This marks day 2 of AM6.
I decided to change programs because I feel like I needed to jump start my growth not just on emotions.
My listening schedule is going to be a solid "as much as i can fit into my schedule.". Meaning whenever i can use my computer Ill play the silent track (Which is truly silent in the sense that it doesn't emit a high screech or breaking up). At night I will play the trickling stream track.
EDIT: it was my headphones and not the track itself....weird.
Anyway,
Day 2, The Intense focus in school and improving my life came up again. The entire day I was planning things to get done while finding books that may help with improving my life.
(08-12-2015, 04:19 PM)ben123456305 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys!

So I have a very bad habit of not being able to listen a sub for a minimum of 32 days. It has stopped me from getting the results that I want. So now I decided to try making another journal to log my progress and be more accountable for my progress and actions.

I decided to do life tune up because I wanted to be a better person as a whole instead of focusing on one aspect or another. My goal now is to BECOME the guy that is genuine and likable inside and out.

Hey, don't forget your original goals and motivations! Try and get 96 days if you haven't already and remember to take a break between different subliminals!

You'll get better results in the long run!
(09-09-2015, 12:54 AM)fakiee Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-12-2015, 04:19 PM)ben123456305 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys!

Hey, don't forget your original goals and motivations! Try and get 96 days if you haven't already and remember to take a break between different subliminals!

You'll get better results in the long run!
Well now im on the am6 train till it ends Big Grin.
Last night's dreams were fairly foggy but the general feeling was me unlocking and uncover a deeper meaning about myself
Day 6 AM6 stage 1
-Its hard to initiate conversation without some external event to get that conversation mode. Today I had a Co-ed frat dinner and a girl almost fell off her chair and I immediately made a comment on it. Then her friend literally slid to the seat to my left and she reintroduces herself to me. Both the girls and I got into an playful argument about phones.

-A girl I met in another frat event approached me fully remembering who I am but I barely know her. She seemed pretty happy to talk to me.

-The first girl earlier tried to enter a conversation twice. The first time was when I was talking to two guys about business and trying to network with them. The guys and I decided to walk outside to cool off and she noticed but left us alone. Later she came again and I simply continued talking and she excused herself. Lol
Pages: 1 2