Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Life Tune-Up after AM6 run
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is there any sense to run Life Tune-Up after AM6 run or it`s better to rerun AM6? I`m aking because some bulletpoints are the same. I want to use a little help to improve my lifestyle. Smile
Isn't AM just LTU on steroids? If yes, I guess it would be unnessecary to run LTU after AM.
(08-12-2015, 02:07 AM)Vincent_Vega Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't AM just LTU on steroids? If yes, I guess it would be unnessecary to run LTU after AM.

I`m not sure that`s why I`m asking. I guess, CatMan should know because he`s the oasis of wisdom on our STF. Smile
Hi Voytek.

Since you already have AM6, rerun AM6. There is nothing LTU has that AM6 doesn't. Rerunning AM6 is the better choice.
(08-12-2015, 12:29 AM)Voytek Wrote: [ -> ]... I want to use a little help to improve my lifestyle. Smile

This speaks toward my post on Success with AM.

Ultimately, you have to set life goals for yourself and take tangible action to accomplish them. Creating a vision for yourself takes time and a lot of reading to determine what you really want out of life. I read books constantly to expand not only my knowledge, but to grow philosophically, thereby improving my functioning in the world. Just reading is part of improving yourself. At the end of the day, no subliminal does magic, rather they inspire and support you as you make these changes.

Simple steps to success:

1. Read books
  2. Set goals
  3. Read more
  4. Create plans
  5. Read more
  6. Execute plans
  7. Read more
  8. Assess performance
  9. Read more
  10. Adjust plans
  11. Read more
  12. Assess performance
  13. etc

Ultimately, you really don't need to use another sub other than AM for the next two years, rather you have to take concrete action. Start by exploring ideas, concepts, and inner truths, then move forward in creating goals and action plans.

What you have to decide on is what to improve. For instance, through reading while and AM, I decided I wanted to dress better. Over time, I learned about shoes and their construction, watches, style & grooming, suits & tuxedos, etc. Now I am completely fashion forward, wearing $600 shoes, watches ranging from $400 to $4000, custom $2500 suits, etc. Strangers now come up to me complement my on my clothes and my deportment all the time. I cannot tell you how many times men have come up to me to ask me where I bought something or had it made or women touch my clothes as they irresistibly wanted to feel the fabric.

Also, I recently quit my $130K job as I hated being treated like the fall-guy for my boss disregarding my guidance and making f**ked, shit-brained decisions. Three months later I'm getting equivalent job offers. Nonetheless, in the last three months, I decided to use the time to my advantage so I packed on 14 pounds of muscle on my frame. Did I need a subliminal to do it? No! I needed the knowledge of what to do, the desire & belief I could do it, and the intensity not to allow myself to be distracted in accomplishing my goal.

All this is from taking action to achieve my goals. AM has supported all of this by reprogramming me to be honest to my desires and to stick to my goals.

In the end, I think your challenge is not with using subs, but a lack of self-knowledge and life direction. The subs won't give that to you, you have to do the work to become who you want to become.
Yeah, I can`t invite beautiful and valuable women onto "desert", I need to build "Vegas" first. I work on my self development and study a lot about being a man, social skills and attracting women but I need to change my lifestyle and to do that I need more motivation. I know, what I want from life but I`m so imaptient and level of my motivation is low. That`s why I was considering WM so hardly. I need to find a way to motivate myself and vision of inevitable death doesn`t motivate ma at all. I know that women are good motivation to change your life but I don`t have... guess what? Tongue ... a motivation to meet them and hang out with them. I know, I must find motivation myself but do you know any method to move your ass from shit hole and move ahead? May be this question isn`t wise but if you write me your opinion, I`ll be glad, guys. Smile
Slow and steady wins the race!

The fact that you are not motivated demonstrates that you are resisting AM6 and that you need will need to repeat it a few times more. AM will help you obtain greater focus and motivation.

From what I see from your posts is that you only have a vague idea of what you want out of life. Saying, "I want to be around hot girls," is not specific enough to motivate anyone. Being clear, specific, and detailed with who you are and what out of life is what motivates.

For instance, I don't just want to be muscular, at a height of 5'5.5" (166 cm) I want to achieve a body composition of 165-168 lbs (75 to 76.5 kg) at 7-9% body fat. With that I have specific strength goals wrt back squat, dead-lift, bench press, power cleans, etc. These are specific goals to which I can work. If I didn't have them, I wouldn't accomplish.

You too have to create very specific goals along with timelines so that you can accomplish lifestyle changes.
Yeah, I studied Brian Tracy "Ultimate Goals Program" but I didn`t write my specific goals. I have a specific vision of my life but it`s lack of details. It`s only a general plan without bulletpoints. I want to be academic teacher and will study philosophy to achieve this goal but life isn`t just a career and job. Actually, I need earn some money to achieve some specific goals for my lifestyle improvement and I can`t work legally for 2 years due medical decision. All, I think, I can do for now is to study things that will help me in self development (also a lot of philosophical books for my study) and do some exercises. In another words; I can cultivate my mind and body but I need some money to change my lifestyle (buy some clothes, carnet onto gym etc.). Before AM6 I have not any urge to change my lifestyle (only mind and body development) but now this urge is so strong that I`ve become little imaptient and awarness of many lacks in my lifestyle demotivate me a bit. I was in personal hell for about 4 years and from 7 months I can live relatively normal. I have more lacks in my life and feeling that I`ve lost a lot of time. Ah, one more thing, I learn english and my improvement is pretty awesome. Half year ago my english was terrible and now, I can understand 95% from what I hear or read. May be that`s the reason why 2 last stages of AM6 has impacted me stronger than others or may be US has done a great job. Smile

Any way, I recommend B. Tracy program, guys. It has helped many people around the world.

Oh, one more thing, my low motivation level is sth what I`ve always struggled and I haven`t solved this problem till now. But gonna see, AJK, I hope antother AM6 run and my student`s life will help me to defeat this deadly enemy. Smile
So you went through Mr. Tracy's (who's an excellent mentor to all readers) program and didn't follow it's instructions of writing things down in detail, which is the most important step with that kind of structure and planning. It's done to make yourself CLEAR about what you want, and that it's TRULY what you want. Sometimes you'll write things down because you think you want them, but realise it's just a motivation of some insecurity or somebody else's idea of what you should do. So writing it all down and being crystal clear, is done to make sure you have your plan and it's what you want, and then to keep yourself accountable in going towards it.

As Zig Ziglar once said "Ma'am, I've discovered, that in 100% of the cases, people in life who don't take step number one, absolutely, do not take step number two."

This is becoming more and more obvious your best course is to do AM6 more. Things will become clearer and clearer and more in focus after far more hours in this program to remove all the confusion and garbage from the picture.

Think of yourself as a slab of marble. And AM6 is the sculptor. It needs to remove the useless parts, to let you be created. It isn't done yet it seems.
Here's what I call "the magnet litmus test":

When done AM, each guy should ask himself WHY they want to do a magnet. WHY.

If the answer is a variation of:

"Because I believe I've maxed out on AM. Either I was very well calibrated towards it and have done a lot of personal development beforehand that greatly aided my ability to own the sales page's bulletpoints. OR, because I've ran the program enough times for it's bulletpoints to become a part of me. And now, as a result of me maxing on this program, I'm ready for a new challenge to take myself to a higher level." If any of that is TRUTHFULLY your answer, then run a magnet.

However, if it's a variation of:

"Because I'm very eager to chase girls and get them and sleep with them and get validation through girls or through friends by sleeping with hot girls." Then do not run a magnet, you clearly aren't ready. More AM is obviously needed.

I'm an entrepreneur, so naturally I ended up developing a lot of traits AM6 develops itself. Hence why I did so well on my first run. And with AM6, I've hit the point where I can reject a hot girl offering me guaranteed NSA sex, because I know the after effects and drama aren't worth it to me. Until a guy can reject a really hot girl offering him guaranteed NSA sex, because of obvious red flags, and can have sexual power of his own, he is NOT ready for a magnet.

I hope this had made things much clearer, friend.
Yeah, CatMan, as I`ve written before, I must build "Vegas" onto my "desert" with AM6`s help and than use WM to help me to invite high quality women there (if I ever feel a desire for them, but it`s another part of story Tongue). Natural, strong and high character isn`t enough to do this. In my country 90% of all girls don`t want sex only, they want Alpha Man with his LIFE to become part of it, not an adventure for one night. I`m not adventurer, I want to create good life with many people in it. That`s one of the reasons why I want to be an academic teacher. I`ll redo Mr. Tracy`s program and this time I`ll do my work. Now it`s clear to me that I need to study this kind of stuff and find the way to earn some money. Yeah, when you talk with others about your life you can realize many things that you should improve in yourself and your life. Thank you so much, guys! Smile
(08-12-2015, 09:19 AM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]Here's what I call "the magnet litmus test":

When done AM, each guy should ask himself WHY they want to do a magnet. WHY.

If the answer is a variation of:

"Because I believe I've maxed out on AM. Either I was very well calibrated towards it and have done a lot of personal development beforehand that greatly aided my ability to own the sales page's bulletpoints. OR, because I've ran the program enough times for it's bulletpoints to become a part of me. And now, as a result of me maxing on this program, I'm ready for a new challenge to take myself to a higher level." If any of that is TRUTHFULLY your answer, then run a magnet.

However, if it's a variation of:

"Because I'm very eager to chase girls and get them and sleep with them and get validation through girls or through friends by sleeping with hot girls." Then do not run a magnet, you clearly aren't ready. More AM is obviously needed.

I'm an entrepreneur, so naturally I ended up developing a lot of traits AM6 develops itself. Hence why I did so well on my first run. And with AM6, I've hit the point where I can reject a hot girl offering me guaranteed NSA sex, because I know the after effects and drama aren't worth it to me. Until a guy can reject a really hot girl offering him guaranteed NSA sex, because of obvious red flags, and can have sexual power of his own, he is NOT ready for a magnet.

I hope this had made things much clearer, friend.

Actually, when I summarized my 5 stages of AM6 with bulletpoints, I`ve rated on 84% (sic!) my progress (I`ve a low progress, but it`s still there, "only" in motivation and procrastination) and than I read some WM`s journals and find out that WM is good to increase your motivation and to improve your life quality in general. This is the most important thing for me and results with girls are only an addition to my plan. Besides, I like to have a good time with women, but problem is I don`t have a desire for sth more and I believe that WM could help me solve this.
I`ll rerun AM6 to see what it`ll give me and than decide, what to do next (another run or WM). Smile This time, my english is much better, I`ll be use only US, not on speakers with phone, like in first 4 stages of my 1st run, but with good quality mp3 player and on headphones, also I`ll increase training`s time from 8h to 10-11h.
(08-12-2015, 08:29 AM)AJK Wrote: [ -> ]Slow and steady wins the race!

The fact that you are not motivated demonstrates that you are resisting AM6 and that you need will need to repeat it a few times more. AM will help you obtain greater focus and motivation.

From what I see from your posts is that you only have a vague idea of what you want out of life. Saying, "I want to be around hot girls," is not specific enough to motivate anyone. Being clear, specific, and detailed with who you are and what out of life is what motivates.

For instance, I don't just want to be muscular, at a height of 5'5.5" (166 cm) I want to achieve a body composition of 165-168 lbs (75 to 76.5 kg) at 7-9% body fat. With that I have specific strength goals wrt back squat, dead-lift, bench press, power cleans, etc. These are specific goals to which I can work. If I didn't have them, I wouldn't accomplish.

You too have to create very specific goals along with timelines so that you can accomplish lifestyle changes.

Is that really your goal? Hope you're prepared to take steroids, because you won't be acheiving that naturally. http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/muscle-...tial.html/
Pages: 1 2