Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AM6 question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so right now I am at Stage 1 Am6, my 3rd run after running AM6 and AM5 in between the past 2 years.

A problem or question that I do not get is: why is it that I feel the same/ almost the same in stage 1 like before I started the sub? Am I not supposed to be feel like an AM already, given that I have ran it for two times?

I mean the sub definitely works, but given the assumption that I have ran it already, I am supposed to be (not sure if it’s the right hypothesis) feeling powerful, confident, all those effects from Stage 6 already, at least most of them even through stage 1. However after 9 days into stage 1 for a new run-through I feel insecure and unconfident, but more importantly I do not feel that the effects from the past were overlapping. It almost feels like I am back to my old-self again, as if I have these two versions me, one that is strong, secure and confident, and the other one is like right now, without that much power. I know that the “strong me” will come back in the later stages, but I need some sort of understanding on why I still feel the “weak me” even after all this effort.

I also want to know if it’s correct that I am feeling like this, if the sub is designed to work like this. I mean, stage 1 is said to clear out all the “garbage”, but it does not specifically say that it will decimate all the other programmings I have had from previous run-throughs from this sub, that’s why I am confused as I haven’t felt powerless like this ever since the last time I ran it.

I know I lack deeper understanding on this, but I need someone to point out. Sorry if the wording sounds confusing because it’s very late at night.
That is telling me you either quit the other runs before finishing, so essentially they don't count and left you imbalanced mentally, OR you just need more runs and more hours listened per day. Everyone is different. No worries man. Shannon needed to run AM 5 times before he got what he needed from it. It isn't a race, you may just need to increase the hours listened daily by a few hours and do a couple more runs back to back for example to really soak it in.

Stage 1 IS "garbage removal/foundation building" yes, but that only means removing of "garbage" like limiting beliefs, limiting views, things like that. It doesn't strip out all previous sub use...

It sounds like more hours and runs is required. Stage 1 on my first run was very quiet, so that told me that I'm already reasonably well-adjusted with thoughts about myself etc. If you're on your 3rd run and you're still having big reactions to stage 1, that tells me that absolutely more runs and more hours are required as by the 3rd run that shouldn't be happening if the programming has been absorbed. No worries man, keep at it. Up the hours as much as you can, make sure the volume is set good and loud (but under -30db at the source), and forge ahead!
Think of "garbage" like sedimentary rock. The first layer is silt, followed by sand, soft clay, hard clay, sedimentary rock, and ultimately marble. Each layer represents the degree that negative self-beliefs are entrained into our essence. The first pass of AM does the easy lifting digging up the silt and sand, next run the soft clay, next run the hard clay, next run the stone, and so on.

As with each pass, you are addressing more entrenched issues, it seems like you are going backward. But really you are progressing in addressing the beliefs that are truly holding you back. All of that stuff has to be removed so you can build on your true bedrock.

All of us here gloss over Shannon's recommendation of 4+ AM passes thinking, "that's not meant for me, that's for the losers." In the process, we move to other subliminal programs before we've done the work.

In summary, one should be emotionally down when doing S1 each and every time as you are washing negative self-beliefs. Perhaps on you sixth pass on AM, you won't feel down as you would have done the work, but until then accept the challenge of the task at hand.
I wonder if AM6 another run just after Magnet significantly diminish Magnet effects... Any experiences?
It won't. It may strengthen the magnet because of a better foundation. It'll change your focus back to AM, but many WM things will remain. How much all depends on how well you absorbed WM.

To quote Shannon again, all guys are different. He's known at least one guy that did one run of the first AM program ever only once, yet has everything from it today after years. Others, needed to run it many many times, and run each new version until it stuck.

If you run the sub, and the life around you isn't self-generating with the script, eventually, without intervention by you, the script from the sub will revert.

So, it isn't "will AM cancel out a magnet or vice versa?", it's "does my life give the script the chance to become self-generating, and do I feel confident enough about my AM foundation to give the magnet the best chance at success so it can become self-generating?".
(08-11-2015, 01:01 PM)Voytek Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if AM6 another run just after Magnet significantly diminish Magnet effects... Any experiences?

After reading my and CatMans experience with the Magnets, a logical person would conclude that one does not get good results from them until one has successfully completed their alpha journey.

I wish I could give you the answer you want, i.e. do Am6 once or twice and then move on, but I cannot. Please see my answer in the thread you started on AM6 refresher. If you move on too fast to the Magnets before completing at least four AM passes, is that you'll not get the results you want and that you'll need to repeat AM.

Doing AM-WM-AM-WM or AM-AM-WM-AM-WM is like building on extensions to a building without having first completed the building. After completing WM, you'll realize, "Wait a minute, that foundation hasn't hardened sufficiently got to do AM again." The next WM pass, you'll realize, "wait a minute, I forgot the joists! Gotta do AM again."

This is a crazy way to build a structure!

Build a solid foundation first! Take the advice of someone who regrets moving to the Magnets too quickly. Personally, I wish I had understood this before as I would be well ahead of the game now.

If you are anything under the age of 40, I beg you not to even contemplate doing any of the Magnets until you have completed at least AM passes. If you want my prescription for you, it would look like: AM - AM - AM - AM -AM - WM - AM S7 (three 32 cycles) - WM - AM S7 (three 32 cycles) - WM -AM S7 (three 32 cycles). That would keep you occupied for 4+ years, but in the end you'll thank me for not being screwed by not being fully cooked by switching between programs.
Yeah guys, you`ve right. I was in a rush because I`ve attained great results with AM6 but I`ve realized now that it`s worth to rerun this training to see how much more it`ll give me and than decide. May be I`ll rerun it 4 times, it depends what results I`ll gain each run. Ultimately, there`s more important goal than play with women... your progress as a man.
Think of it like this.

You have this lump of gold ore,, and you want to remove everything but the gold. So first you put it in Solution #1, and that is designed to dissolve all of the stone. And after a while, it has dissolved enough stone that there is just (say) carbon left for it to be in contact with.

So then you take it out of Solution #1 and put it in Solution #2. And now it's dissolving the carbon, until it encounters too much stone and (say) iron to continue. So now you put it in Solution #3, which dissolves the iron, and when that's all gone, you have too much stone, carbon and (say) corundum left to reach any more iron, you put it in the next solution, which dissolves corundum, and so forth. And in Solution #6, you will have one of two states:

State 1 is where you need to repeat the process, because dissolving one thing revealed more of another that needs to be dissolved still in one or more of the dissolving stages, or...

State 2 is where you have pure gold left.

If after a run, you have State 1, then you naturally have to repeat the process. And it may take more than one repeat.

Each stage focuses you on the specifics of that stage. If you have more work to do, then it will be challenging. If not, then it will be easy. That's why we do it in steps/stages, and that's why we do it more than once. You don't take one step to get to the top of the Empire State Building, and six steps doesn't do it either... unless you're almost there to begin with.

And guys, please bear in mindthat it took me five runs to get where I wanted to be, but I used Version 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... you guys have Version 6, and some are using Version 5. I doubt it would take the vast majority of people five runs with either of those, although 6 is much better than 5.
I`ve attained great results with AM6 (3 weeks more to finish it) but I think one more run will not harm me and for sure it`ll help me at least a bit. Wink I`ll be listening to AM6 2-3 hrs longer per day than in my 1st run. Also my rig is much better than during first 4 stages of my 1st run. Smile I`m very curious how my rerun will go becasue 1st run is just... AMAZING! Ben has written that 1st run shows you possibilities and 2nd run grounds your alphaness. I`m cool Wink with my recent results and can`t imagine to be more alpha in my mindset and behaviour but may be I can be sth more than Alpha... May be a demigod. Tongue Seriously, I feel great alpha power inside me and if 2nd run gives me at least 33.3% more than 1st run, I`ll be like super hero... Batman may be. Wink
All bulletpoints that I needed to accomplish was;
-Maturity improvement.
-Kill excuses and refuse to accept them from yourself or anyone else.
-Approaching focus, for making it easier to approach others, especially attractive females.
-Be able to effortlessly approach any woman you want – and the more attractive you find her, the easier it will be.
-Self empowerment/self empowering.
-Have unshakable self confidence. (That was the most important thing for me and AM6`s done it for me!Smile)
-Be selective about whom you spend your time with, and which women you give your time, interest and affections to.
-Exude an aura of confidence, commanding presence and authority, which gets you respect, attention and obedience.
-Display graceful, confident body language, which broadcasts your power and dominance to all, but especially females.
-Display the attitude, thinking, actions and speech patterns of an Alpha Male.
-Strong, centered masculinity and masculine presence.

I`ve achieved all this bulletpoints on great level but I still have an avarage results with;
-Destruction of laziness
-Motivation boost
-Doing what needs to be done, because it needs to be done, and that is the way of the Alpha

Rest of bulletpoints have been already there before I start AM training but I noticed slightly progress in some of them. That`s why I was hardly considering to run WM from October. I know that WM also helps you to achieve those 3 bulletpoints. I thought that combination of ASC, Seek The Challenge, Ultra Motivation is the best for me and that why I decided to run AM6. Now I need sth like last two (STC and UM) and I know that AM6 works that way but WM also. I don`t need anything like EPRHA becasue I`ve never had any serious emotional issues despite my very harsh childhood. I`ve never sought validation or approval from others. Never been needy, always known my value, never had a problem with relations with people. In general, I`m cheerful guy from many years despite many bad experiences and my personal hell that lasted 4 years. (I was able to smile and joke around despite very strong pharmacologically caused depression). This transition via hell has made me pretty strong son of a b. Smile May be that`s all engendered lack of resistance (only via 3 stages I couldn`t sleep more than 5-6 hrs, I was waking up earlier than normal) in my AM6 progress and such a great result.

Now you have a better vision of my progress and I assure you that I`m frank with you and myself. Any comments? Smile
There is not a person alive who cannot benefit from using EHPRA, even if you don't realize it. The stuff it deals with is subconscious, and frequently we are not consciously aware of it at all.