Subliminal Talk

Full Version: OAA Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's a 4G sub, but it contains also the complete OGSF script (so in theory it's two subs in one) and it has the length of one hour. Can I still use it with another (4G) sub?
You can not use two 4G programs at the same time. If with 3G, it could be, but it also depends on the type.

(04-11-2010, 10:44 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]It happens every time. Someone tries a sub, and it works, and then they want to buy everything we have and use it all at once. Well I understand... I was once in those shoes also. But it doesn't work that way.

No matter how much you may wish it was otherwise, you can't use all the programs you want at once.

If English is not your first language, and/or you cannot speak it fluently, look at the scripts for the programs you want to use together. If you do not understand the whole thing, or one of them does not have a script listed, use only one at a time. Otherwise, proceed as if you do speak English fluently.

If English is your native language, or you can speak it fluently:

A maximum of two programs at once (including one Type C or D program) makes sense for most people.

Please remember that there is no such thing as a free lunch, and it takes energy to make these programs work. You can't expect to use stop smoking, weight loss and hair regrowth all at once (all of these are programs that deal with making physical changes) and expect good results. Not because they don't work, but because you simply don't have sufficient energy and focus when using them all at once! Programs designed to manifest something, attract something into your life, or create a physical change (including dealing with an addiction of some sort) should be used by themselves if possible, and never with any other program of this type.

Using one attraction/manifestation/physical change program and one Type B at once is about the limit.

Just for reference...

Type A uses direct triggering of the lizard brain and currently only the Poetry of the Silent Eros uses this technique. You can use volumes 1 and 3 with other programs. Volumes 2, 4 and 5 should not be used with other programs.

Type B changes thoughts and beliefs to work. Up to two Type B programs may be used together, or one Type B and one program of another type.

Type C makes a physical change to the body. No more than one Type C or Type C hybrid program should be used at a time. Do not mix with Type C, Type C hybrids or Type D, or use with more than one Type B at a time.

Type D is attraction/manifestation. One Type D or Type D hybrid at a time, maximum. Do not mix with Type C, hybrids or Type D, or use with more than one Type B at a time.

Type E is long term programming. You can use no more than one 4G Type E program at a time. These programs require energy, and lots of it, but are also being used for very long periods of time. Use no more than two programs of Type B only with Type E programming. Type C, Type D and hybrids should be avoided. If you do use a Type C, Type D or hybrid program with a Type E, you should only use one such program at a time, with only the Type E reference program, and use the Type C/D/Hybrid for 2x as long.

If the program is 5G, nothing else can be used with it. Only one program at a time if you are using a 5G, regardless of what type it is.

Regardless of anything else, if English is not your first language and you do not speak it fluently and do not fully understand all of the scripts for the programs you are interested in using, use only one at a time.

If you are using more than one program at a time, it is better to use each one for several hours straight and then switch to the other, than to loop them back to back. For instance, say I am using Alpha Male with Develop An Aura Of Sexiness. The way to get the best results would be 8 hours of the first one, followed by 8 hours of the second one, and then 8 hours of time to rest. You'll have to use a playlist for this.

(02-05-2012, 10:08 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]You should never use more than two programs at once if both of them are 4G. 4G is too intense by itself, even a Type B.

You should never use more than one program that has a Type C or D component to it at a time.

Any program that does not have its type specified in the title in the store will be 3G, and can be determined for type according to its goal.

4G titles always have their type listed in the title of the product description in the store.

(05-24-2013, 10:03 AM)Alta Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I have a quick question regarding the product I bought: Overcome Approach Anxiety for Men (OOAM). This product also contains the Overcoming Guilt, Shame & Fear (OGSF) sub as well. The recording is 60 mins long and contains two 30 min sections (one fades out after 30 mins and then a second begins), so I'm guessing one is OOAM and the other is OGSF. The instructions from the website say:

If you are using more than one program at a time, use them at different points in the day. For instance, Program A all night, Program B during the day.

However, if I loop my sub I'll get them alternating all night. Also, in this thread Shannon says:

You should never use more than two programs at once if both of them are 4G. 4G is too intense by itself, even a Type B.

From looking at the shop it appears that both OOAM and OGSF are type 4G?

So it seems that this program is going against the suggested rules for how to best use these subs? I'd really appreciate some input on this from Shannon or another senior member of staff because I've only just discovered this site and I really want this stuff to work and get the most out of it!

TIA for any input on this.

(05-24-2013, 04:15 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]When the mask fades out, it does not indicate that the subliminal is fading out and switching from one script to another. It is simply that I have a 30 minute base of the mask, and by appending it to itself, we get a sixty minute mask.

The subliminal audio is all scripting in one, and then it is processed so that all of the script is being heard all of the time, all at once. I'm not going to build a self contradictory program. Smile
Thats's not correct. I cannot use two C or D 4G's together. But two B or one B and another one C or D are okay. The question is, does OAA already count as 2 programs because of the two scripts or can I handle it as one program. With 3G I can use up to three programs at time.
(08-10-2015, 03:15 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote: [ -> ]Thats's not correct. I cannot use two C or D 4G's together. But two B or one B and another one C or D are okay. The question is, does OAA already count as 2 programs because of the two scripts or can I handle it as one program. With 3G I can use up to three programs at time.

That is one program. Other than that I can't answer it. Sorry.
There are unique subs like AM v5 4G where we can combine this sub on some stage.

AM v5 4G is type B/ C/ D and contain many other program at once.

IMO, maybe we can combine OAA with one another program because AM v5 can do that.
(08-10-2015, 03:26 AM)GlaizenGold777 Wrote: [ -> ]There are unique subs like AM v5 4G where we can combine this sub on some stage.

AM v5 4G is type B/ C/ D and contain many other program at once.

IMO, maybe we can combine OAA with one another program because AM v5 can do that.

Thinking of AM5 it makes sense to handle OAA as one program, because AM contains a lot of programs, too. Thanks for that.
Hey man!

Yes, it's one program. Same idea of SM3 being one program even though it has OGSF in it, NSFM and OAA.

As long as you don't mix OAA with OGSF or OF, you should be good.

I still maintain though, that for best results you should use OAA alone. Especially becuase there's two scripts in there. Using it alone for 96 days would probably be your best option.
(08-11-2015, 12:02 PM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]I still maintain though, that for best results you should use OAA alone. Especially becuase there's two scripts in there. Using it alone for 96 days would probably be your best option.

Probably it would, but I am doing an AYP program right now, so it's just an addition. The thing is I didn't felt like doing OAA but the AYP program seemed to trigger the need for OAA in me.
Oh,

Then I would say you shouldn't use anything with a manifest program. They apparently require massive amounts of energy, so using only one at a time is necessary when using them. They are different than other 4G's and 3G's where you can use more than one.

I think Shannon can confirm this. But I'm 99% sure.
In general you can use one additional 4G B-program while doing another 4G D-program, but

(08-11-2015, 02:43 PM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]They apparently require massive amounts of energy, ...

yeah, that's why I was asking. Maybe Shannon reads this and can make a comment.