Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Success with AM6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guys -

There has been a lot of discussion lately about AM and whether it works or not. An observation I had in all of these threads is that guys here are tying being alpha to being extroverted and attracting women. While being alpha, one will attract the attention of women, attracting women is not the primary focus of an alpha. The primary focus of an alpha is to be a fully realized, self-directed and self-reliant man.

Obsessive focusing on becoming extroverted and having success with women demonstrates that one has not achieved alpha'hood. While John Alexander's book talks about being alpha, it is framed from the standpoint of getting laid. This is a source of confusion as I think people are glossing over the true gems in his book. He talks quite a bit about physical, intellectual, and emotional development, yet I think people expect AM6 alone, which addresses emotional development, to make them an alpha. Sorry, but AM6 will not hit the gym for you, take cooking/dance classes for you or read Modern Library's 100 Top Novels for you. You have to do the work.

Guys could you imagine a weak, fat James Bond? No? Then hit the gym and lift weights (resources to follow). How about a James Bond who could not partner dance? Then take ballroom and Latin dance classes. How about a James Bond who couldn't talk about anything than Fantasy & Sci-Fi? Then read books; real books. How about a James Bond who lacked style and fashion-sense? Then learn.

Guys throw-out the PlayStation! Get rid of your television! Stop surfing the f'n net! Stop making excuses and start developing yourself. Forget about being an extrovert and attracting women for now and do the work to improve yourself. Without doing actual activities listed in John Alexander's book you are not going to have full success with AM6.
I think Mr. Alexander's problem is the same as Shannon's. It's an issue with guy's perception of what an alpha male represents, which is tunnel vision and focused on results with women, and a needy beta view of the world so it isn't a correct view of alpha males. So both men have to cater to that view (in the short term), in order to get men to take action. I'll expand on that below.

You see, Mr. Alexander has an excellent book there, giving men the blueprint to become an alpha male from top to bottom. It's main message, and genius, is to teach men to focus INWARD to develop themselves in order to lead a highly fulfilling life. That will also give a side benefit of more attraction with women. But the focus is on YOU. Instead of PUA stuff, where they don't develop themselves, and focus on the OUTWARD on the WOMAN, which is a fatal flaw. I'm not interested in circular logic PUA rants, chances are I've delved in it and spent much more than you, so spare me before you write your novels in retort. PUA is beside the point from this post.

Shannon recommends that book from Mr. Alexander alongside his AM6 program so it's obvious there will be a lot of overlap between the two. So it's like Mr. Alexander's book and MORE instilled in AM6. Burning the program into your mind automatically simply by pressing play. Incredible, still amazes me these things work.

The PROBLEM for both Mr. Alexander, and for Shannon, is most guy's first perception of what an alpha male is when they're first viewing "How To Become An Alpha Male" or "Alpha Male V6" sale's pages. They have to contend with most guy's stunted, beta male views and what end result they could achieve (generally focusing on women to an extreme which is opposite to alpha males) with either product in order to feel motivated enough to buy. Now, we all know, sadly, that if you compare two messages in sales copy, which would pull better from that starting market and their views, bring more sales:

1. Talking about the wholesome, satisfying life you will lead. How you will understand and get over hurts in the past, how old things won't stop you. You will gain maturity and wisdom. You will be the leader of your social group and fly to heights you've never dreamt possible. You will be able to become the best self expression you can possibly be in every way, inside and out. Oh yeah, you'll also be more normal and attractive to girls too as a result of all that as a side benefit.

OR

2. You will finally become the alpha male of your dreams. You will have the attention of tons of ladies. Women will be in awe of your newfound strength, confidence, and attractive personality. Women will find you irresistable, and you will attract women without much effort as your newfound alpha male dominance will create respect and admiration wherever you go.

See what I mean? One is focused INWARD, and one is focused OUTWARD, and worse, pretty much completely fixated on women and getting their approval, validation, attraction, sex. None of these things are alpha male behaviours. Approval seeking and external validation from women, and chasing women, fixating on women often, are complete polar opposites from alpha behaviour. I can give you an example from my life today about an hour ago about this and how I'm living the life of AM6, not just talking BS, but it doesn't matter. The point is, both men realised, that you have to send the first message about the product through the lense of your prospect so he'll be motivated to take action and buy. So they both mention women a bunch of times, but that's necessary because of the stunted, myopic, beta view most men have of alpha male life. After purchasing, then, once he starts the process, will learn the maturity and wisdom to realise it isn't about women 24/7, and that they're merely a side aspect to an alpha male's life and he can take them or leave them and be just as happy. THAT is freedom, THAT is alpha. And those who are wrapped up in women and their validation and approval, will never become alpha. Letting go of that and growing from the inside out is alpha. I do things now to hot girls around me, blunt real talk and no nonsense stuff, brass balls stuff I'd NEVER do before these subs. I'd be too scared of making girls mad or cutting me off and losing the validation of being around a hot girl. Now, I'm real with them and don't give a damn if they stay or go from my life. I'm straight up and trusthworthy, I tell them the honest goods. I'm not an orbiter trying to blow smoke up their asses to tell them what they want to hear to get sex from them. And you know...not one has left...

Food for thought bro. Great thread. Hope it doesn't get derailed with nonsense.
Agreed!

I do think that Mr. Alexander's book is solid. As part of fleshing out a fuller definition of an alpha male, guys would be doing themselves a favor by reading books on manhood and leadership. This is where our perspectives part to some degree. As people's perspective vary so widely, the insights from other books are likely to be of significant value in addition to Alpha Male book. In fact, Mr. Alexander recommends in his book that people read Primal Leadership by Daniel Goleman et al. I for one, have to concur with him as having read Primal Leadership several times, it gives great insight into the fully mature person capable of empowering and inspiring others. Given that library lone out both books and audiobooks, resources are readily available to most everyone free of charge.

Additionally, I do believe that the power of somatogenic emotional growth should not be discounted. The more physically active and proficient a man is, the more confident he will become as a man. Hence, Mr. Alexander and pretty much all manliness books all talk about the need for strength and muscular development. Knowing what to do in the gym and achieving athletic performance affects powerful changes in a man.
Running AM two times has given me the same realisation that you're articulating. I think part of the journey is actually growing past the immature definition of alpha male that most people have when they come here. The journey may be longer for us who start with the wrong definition of an alpha male but AM6 will get us there.
(08-10-2015, 05:23 PM)ffaux Wrote: [ -> ]Running AM two times has given me the same realisation that you're articulating. I think part of the journey is actually growing past the immature definition of alpha male that most people have when they come here. The journey may be longer for us who start with the wrong definition of an alpha male but AM6 will get us there.

Thanks ffaux. I am not just talking about definitions. I'm talking about sublimating definitions, theories, and concepts into concrete action. The forum is filled with feelings & dreams with some social interactions with people. I have yet to hear people being inspired to learn scuba diving, parachuting, cooking, etc and going out, successfully doing them, and becoming beyond proficient in them. These physical actions will themselves have a somatogenic affect in developing the self-realized, transcendent alpha male. In essence, AM6 alone won't do the entire job and needs concrete reinforcement.
To be a transcendent alpha male, you must be and do what most inspires you to your most genuine expression of self and happiness. Not every man is going to take up scuba diving, or hang gliding, or dancing, or whatever, to fit that, because "transcendent alpha male" is by definition a self-defined state. For example, look at me. I have run the alpha male programs five times, before I felt like I really achieved my goals. Do I go to the gym? No, I'm not interested in the gym because I would rather spend my time developing subliminals, advancing my research and learning perfumery. (Things that will make me wealthy.)

Do I know how to scuba dive? No, because in spite of "I'd love to do that", my lungs are shot from chemotherapy years ago and I can never do that unless someone figures out a way to make my lungs respond safely to it.

Do I know how to dance? Well, according to the "Get out there and just do it, move to the rhythm and that's good enough" people, sure! And sometimes I find myself in a situation where I can do that, and sometimes I do. Do I know how to dance formally? No. And am I in dance classes? No. Because as much as I want to do that, A) I have to focus on paying off debts right now (to make myself wealthy) and B) I would rather spend that time developing subliminals and furthering my research and learning perfumery - which will make me wealthy.

So in my case, will I eventually make myself the classical "James Bond-esque well rounded poly-capable alpha male"? Sure, when I have achieved financial stability and a level of wealth that allows me to relax and accomplish my other goals as well.

I see what you're saying and I agree with you, but I'd just like to point out, there are things that will necessitate that a man focus elsewhere for at least some points of his life, and yes, these men can be transcendent alpha males too.
Far enough Shannon. And thank you for chiming in here.

I agree with you that each man would be interested in developing in different ways. I for one have no desire to scuba dive nor jump out of perfectly good airplanes. Just really examples to my point.

At the end of the day, an alpha male takes the tangible steps to achieve their goals by aligning their emotional and physical selves. This thread was inspired by Guero's post as complaining after doing nothing tangible beyond listening to AM6, hoping it would do all the work, seems to be a copout. AM has been a life changer for me, but I don't believe these changes would become a part of me without thought out effort on my part to bring my desired changes to life.
I think AJK's overarching concept was to basically get out of mental masturbation mode and strive for more in their life however that manifests to them based off their own interests etc., which is solid advice. Many are guilty of that crime, hell even myself a couple times while on SM3. I flew through AM6 but it's clear that SM3 hasn't been what I expected it to be and because of me getting poor results on it so far I've experienced some frustration and let it get the better of me.

Good thread AJK.
Sure. I understand AJK's point, I just want to make it a more well rounded point. (No pun intended. Smile ) The subs can do a lot, but you have to cooperate, and full cooperation includes getting off your butt and doing something about it. The program attempts to motivate this as much as possible, but sometimes the make it or break it point will come from a conscious decision to act through and regardless of fear to achieve one's goal. I have faced that many times with AM, SM and even BAMM. I'm not done yet, either. But when I hit resistance, I always eventually overcome it because I recognize that it is limiting my success, and it is my choice to succeed.

I think people forget, despite many repetitions here on the forum, that these programs are a set of instructions. I attempt to word them in ways that get the subconscious mind to accept and execute them as much as possible, but it's not perfect yet and may never be that I can get everyone to cooperate. Ultimately, though, they're instructions, and it's up to you to execute them.

The common tendency is for people to be lazy, and this of course includes me sometimes too. In being lazy, though, people decide, "I'm just going to lay here on the couch and play my game console, and the subliminal will do everything for me."

Well, maybe. That depends on how much you accept and execute the script on a subconscious level, and how much your conscious mind conflicts with your subconscious on it, and a number of other things. If you accept and execute it at a subconscious level, you'll eventually overcome any mental resistance or lethargy at the conscious level, but it will at best be slower than if you consciously start working on the goal in a positive manner also instead of doing the equivalent of a dead man's float...