Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AM6 - TaoNj Finally Snaps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So guys just to give some context into what led me to start with AM6 after only can be described as always putting it off. I have used Shannons products before however I was pretty much wanting instant responses and always made the excuse to wimp out of AM as it took a whole 6 months. Anyway I finally decided it was time after a hard half year professionally, social and financially.

So far I am on Day 3 of Stage 1.
Reports. Day 1 and Day 2 were really good. I felt this inner joy within me. I had a performance review and I knew I had under performed however my boss was like its good to see you smiling again. Those two days I completely felt at ease with everything and things just seemed to flow.

Day 3 has been a bit more mixed. I felt myself getting a little frustrated with people. My mood seemed to swing slightly in the afternoon after what was a promising start.

I guess its what led me here. I'm living and working in a country where I don't speak the language and rely heavily on my English. Which is another reason why I have started AM6, to really get out here. Today I signed up for a Castle tour with a group of random people, the castle and grounds looked really cool and I have a Cannon camera which I bought years ago which I never use. The added bonus was also the group members are international people who are also living here and either speak English as well as their mother tongue.

Be great to interact with others who are also at the same stage, beyond and trade experiences on AM6.

Till then keep reading mine.
TaoNj
Welcome to the forum.

Love your story so far! I congratulate you on finally making the choice to change with AM6. You seem like you're on the verge of an incredible journey. Looking forward to hearing more from you during your run!
So almost a whole week since starting and could not have asked for a stellar week.
Reports. Randomly a girl at work decided to draw smiley faces on my eggs in the fridge, as part of my bulking diet I usually eat eggs at work and when I opened the box I saw all my eggs had smiley faces. I was like what the hell, asked everyone no one took ownership. She then came up to me afterwards and was like "did you like your smiley faces?" She is hot as well, body wise, but not really my cup of tea, too thin and obsessed with her weight ans staying skinny. I also have noticed another girl at work can not stop giggling when I talk to her, I mean I am normally the joker character but when I gave her a high five at work she literally could not stop giggling. I was like are you okay?

I decided to go out also to a local bar, I have not been there for over a month now as I have been limiting my alcohol due to training. The bar maid on Friday is beyond incredible, and she is dating this guy who always makes a point of being in the bar when she is working. 6 foot, built like a sports man and thick as hell. I have spoken to him before and it is like he speaks in slow motion. As she was walking around she kept touching me, asking me how I was, even touching my chest. Not sure how much was own to AM6 or the fact I have been working out a lot recently but was loving the attention. Anyway there was these two girls dancing across the bar, I thought there were a couple the way they were dancing. All of sudden they switch and not only start dancing next to me but move all their stuff to my side of the bar. I was like okay. One started talking to me, unfortunately she did not speak fluent English, or in her words she hated English so I had to put my German to the test. We talked and even grabbed the microphone and sang a song with her friend. She then kept stroking my face and telling her friend "his so beautiful". Her friend was the hotter one. We then talked and took pictures on my phone, and she was like you must send me those pictures take my number down. I was like okay. (She even texted me this morning like we had a great night hope you did too. I hope to see you soon) All this time I could see the bar maid getting interested, she kept lingering and trying get involved in the conversation. I even caught her boyfriend giving me evils as he watched from outside smoking a cigarette. I decided to leave anyway as I was tired, had worked an 8 hour shift before, the night did not end smoothly. As I was leaving and saying goodbye to people outside, this guy in a suit tried to push me back in the bar. At the time I still had a drink, in a bottle which in Germany is normally fine to leave with but he was trying make me drink it before I left. His friend got in the middle, but I did not really react or get angry, I was just like are you okay. Turned out he owned the bar and his friend was actually cool, just explained how his a bit upset. Me and him talked and I finished the beer and then left. Tapped the guy with the suit on the shoulder like bye, and he was like don't touch my suit. But again I laughed it off, and just walked off with no care.

So far loving AM6, although with some males it has given me some challenges, also a guy at work has been challenging me on a few things, but all the time I have left or reacted very cool. No anger or frustration. Also female reaction has been very good, not sure if is because physically I am in shape or due to AM6, I think I can let Shannon have it on this one.

AM6 Rocks, I can not not wait to finish the journey and see SM or WM has planned for me.

Thanks for reading, over and out.
TaoNJ
Sounds great man. From what I heard, the beginning of AM is always quite awesome. So enjoy it as long as you can Tongue
(08-08-2015, 10:29 AM)Vincent_Vega Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds great man. From what I heard, the beginning of AM is always quite awesome. So enjoy it as long as you can Tongue

True. The beginning is awesome. The second run is greater. Big Grin

Hey man nice to see another AM journey on here.

I agree with GlazienGold - I am on my second run of AM6 right now and it is just miles ahead of the first run. I really can feel it sinking in better and filling in the gaps the first run missed.

You'll experience some ups and downs with it - I could lie and say everything will go smoothly. Trust me. It never does. Life isn't like that anyway, you will experience your share of tough times with the program like I and many others did.

But the beauty of that is that you need to undergo those rough periods to come out the other end a changed man. Although there were days I was battling myself I feel better off having run this than not at all.

My journal can help you see what I mean if you ever give that a read.

Hope all goes well and best of luck with the new changes. It's exciting Smile

Peace
Yep, well I pushing to finish AM6. I have started subs before, and always felt victim to doing another. I actually had great success when I used AOS and BIATW but I just felt off it. But this was like 3 years ago.

So far I am 10 days in now. Only so far new report is I went clubbing with a mate on Sat and had a fairly good night. Firstly I noticed I wasn't really concerned with what was going around me. Me and him were just dancing having fun. I did have an encounter with an girl, I think she was Spanish. She just came from nowhere started dancing with us and was crazy smiling. I danced with her, we did some crazy moves and a bit of salsa with was cool. The song finished she went back to her friends but came back later. I got the feeling afterwards she wanted me to pull the trigger and make a proper move. I would say 50/50 on me not doing it and also not really being bothered. Anyway we partied till like 6am so was knackered all of Sunday.

This week has not started so well. The almost undeniable joy I was having and being in constant good mood. Couple of times I have felt like my emotions getting better of me, getting frustrated with other people. On the other hand I felt myself being able to conversate with some of my colleagues better. Like I was not thinking about what to say next or shall I mention this. A few times I have even noticed people trying extend the conversations. Either asking me random stuff. A senior guy yesterday was even asking me where he should go dinner that evening.

All in all I am still enjoying it. Perhaps I feel the roller caster ride of emotion coming, but the 10 days have gone so quick. I am just taking each week in small chunks.

Thanks for reading
Yep this week has been a bit more up and down. Will def check out your blog to keep the inspiration.

(08-09-2015, 07:32 AM)LiquidMind Wrote: [ -> ]

Hey man nice to see another AM journey on here.

I agree with GlazienGold - I am on my second run of AM6 right now and it is just miles ahead of the first run. I really can feel it sinking in better and filling in the gaps the first run missed.

You'll experience some ups and downs with it - I could lie and say everything will go smoothly. Trust me. It never does. Life isn't like that anyway, you will experience your share of tough times with the program like I and many others did.

But the beauty of that is that you need to undergo those rough periods to come out the other end a changed man. Although there were days I was battling myself I feel better off having run this than not at all.

My journal can help you see what I mean if you ever give that a read.

Hope all goes well and best of luck with the new changes. It's exciting Smile

Peace
Nothing crazy to update other then a pretty roller coaster of emotion. I went on Saturday and Sunday to feeling pretty unmotivated, did not feel like seeing anyone or even leaving my apartment to being super charged yesterday. Felt great yesterday and no real emotion, and then after work had a wicked workout session. Really pushing myself.
To today, this might have been though as I did not have the greatest sleep. I was pretty sexual super charged and could not sleep. It was mad. Woke up like 5.30am mind just racing. I was then pretty drained during work, felt my emotion was low and irritable by small things. My MD even asked me to do something for me and I was not today I don not have the time, I do it for you by Thursday. He seemed a little speechless but was just like Thanks and hope all is well.

Maybe its just the emotional garbage being cleared out, or lack of sleep but today was ultimately pretty difficult. Things were just racing through my head, from work, to should I now move and work in the states or London, is this the right job for me. Anything related to personal and professional thoughts raced through my head today and left me drained. I had to take a couple of minutes throughout the day to watch motivational youtube videos.

Left work straight away and now after this heading to gym.
So moving nicely in finishing Stage 1 and I honestly can not wait for the journey to continue. On thing I took from another blog is not to analyze everything. I almost got into this automatic stage where I was viewing things like did I do that cos of AM6? Ended with me feeling a little anxious with some matters. One example I was walking in town with a mixed group on Sunday and as we walked we saw this football fan who had obviously had too much or was celebrating a win. Shouting some things with friends. Anyway the girl in the group suddenly came from behind me and grabbed my arm like you don not think he is going to do anything? She then lingered and kept hold of the back of my shoulder till the man walked past. I was analyzing that for days like why?

But now I have decided to focus on just completing some goals which I would like to implement for 2016 or certainly start by end of year.
1. Financial and also health. I go gym often and would classify myself in good shape, one area that has always let me down is getting into the habit of doing beers from Friday through the weekend and ruining all the work I do Mon-Thurs. I have devised a plan to do a minimum of 200 days straight alcohol free. Its start this year where I will do 2 weeks, then 4 weeks then 6 weeks and come Dec I will start 200 days. Funnily enough I actually do not like drinking during Christmas or the holiday season so that is why I plan then.
2. Travel related. Being in Europe I realized there is so much I have not explored. I have made a plan to visit 50 European countries by end of 2016. With so many a 3-4 hour car journey away I can do it very easily and will not cost me a fortunate. The plan is to build then for 50 cities across North America and South America for 2017.
3. Eating healthy. This is easy for me but I am paying more attention to it. So much that so far when I turn this girl down from work as she likes to give out snacks she is always like "are you on a diet" teasing me.

Other then that going well and enjoying the journey. 9 More nights till stage 2!