Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Programs implemented into WM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Could some one list them here? Please. Smile
Hi pal!

If memory serves,

"Overcoming Fear" for sure, in every stage. (I recommend WM2 to guys because I tell them it's the ONLY program Shannon has that has OF in 5G with the Naturaliser and all the other goodies. That's insanely epic.)

Seems to be either the program "Develop An Aura Of Sexiness", or the same concept of it in a different fashion. Either the programs of, or concepts of "Everything Is Possible", "Ultra Success!". I'll have to defer to Shannon on these.

The sales page gives all the program focuses, and from that you can get a good idea of what kinds of programs it has. Or at least, which kind of things it covers so you can get a handle on if it's a program in there, or the same idea, but focused in a different way.
As always I`ve found your clarifications very satisfying, CatMan. Smile If Shannon answer, please, post more infomations here.
I just says "fear destruction programming" on the sales page, not necessarily OF 1.1 in 5G. Hopefully someone can clarify this. I'd be interested in doing WM2 if only for the fact that it would add 6 more months of OF for me.
Hi Geodude!

It has OF Shannon has said before. I know, some of the sales pages aren't fully fleshed out. Like how EHPRA isn't listed on the AM6 page, and how Shannon way back said ASC 5G actually DOES have the Naturaliser in it, but that isn't listed. These things happen over time, no worries.

It was before he realised the interdependency of GSF in so many things holding us back. That's why SM3 since it was built after, has OGSF instead. As I mentioned, at present it's the only way to get OF in 5G with epic 5G techs. So for that reason alone, WM2 could be a really cool sub! Smile
(08-06-2015, 04:07 PM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]...and how Shannon way back said ASC 5G actually DOES have the Naturaliser in it, but that isn't listed.

I actually found a source for that HERE. Nice, didn't know that before. Still looking for Shannon saying that OF (1.1) is in WM2..

EDIT: HERE is a comment on adding (general) fear destruction.
Hi LK and Geo and all who are interested, yep that's the exact post I referred to.

Since peeps are calling me a liar, I refound the post I read that says OF is in WM2 lol Wink.

Here's the proof you wanted.

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-1900.h...n+magnet+2

Also, Seize The Day is in there, but not the whole program. It's been heavily edited to coincide with WM2's goals, but it's main core is there. Here's the post on that: http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-1525-p...l#pid26259

There you go friends.
Big Grin

Not a liar CatMan, I just want to see the actual post for myself to check if I actually interpret what was said in the same way that you did, back when you did. Like if you had looked at a photo and counted all the red cars, and now 1 year later I wanted to know how many yellow cars there were.. I'd want to see the photo for myself Wink

Anyway, the thread title says "fear destruction", then Sean apparently abbreviates this to OF, and then Shannon just says "That is correct.". Did he mean the title or Sean mentioning OF, the program? Was he paying close attention to the difference when he wrote that? So, while it sure seems WM2 contains statements such as "I now destroy fear!", I'm still not sure this means all the OF1.1 statements are in there, like "I can now do, say, be and achieve anything.", "I am now comfortable with change, and I enjoy it.", or "I am now free from any and all fear, and becoming braver and more self confident all the time."

Not that it matters too much, but that's why I like to see the source. WM2 is gaining my interest, slowly.
I KNEW you were going to come back with that. I swear, I KNEW it lol...I even said it out loud "He's just going to say "Well he didn't LITERALLY SAY it is in there, he just said the post is correct...so what does that mean EXACTLY?" Lol Tongue

Shannon isn't one to gloss over things or half ass things. He looked at it. The guy asked a question, Sean elaborated and Shannon backed him up. I think there's more stuff saying OF is in there, I've read it before. But I need to find it if people really want to see it.

"That is correct." isn't an appropriate response to OP's question it makes no sense, it's obviously agreeing with Sean's words, hence OF is in WM2.

P.S. I can't believe this is still going on...it seemed obvious to me lol.