Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Your best subliminal`s training routine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I use from almost month ultrasonic track with headphones on 17,5% volume 8h per day. 1h 20 min. at the day (while I`m reading) and rest at night. I`ve found this method optimal for me; my results has improved dramatically from that moment and the most interesting thing is; when I use this method I feel bliss and warmth in my chest. Not all the time but very frequently. For me it`s the best indicator that AM6 is working on me at that moment.

Feel free to share with us your `secret` training routine, mate! Smile
(07-31-2015, 10:39 AM)Voytek Wrote: [ -> ]when I use this method I feel bliss and warmth in my chest. Not all the time but very frequently. For me it`s the best indicator that AM6 is working on me at that moment.

That is Optimus Engine. A few weeks ago, I conducted an experiment using subliminal in my computer that uses compability mode in Windows 7. And Optimus alone can not be used as a "guarantee" that the subliminal work (properly). Just wanted to share.

For routine, I usually always use trickling stream. Because I use the speakers that are less qualified.

And I also suspect that the computer that I use is not good enough to play US track. I do not know exactly what happened. I do not have time to examine it further.

Lubuntu and PCLinuxOS (which uses the LXDE desktop) can not play US track when installed on my computer as well. I had problems also with Windows XP Home Edition and Windows 7, but, just in different case.

EDIT: After I tested back in my PCLinuxOS LXDE was successfully play Ultrasonic track. I suspect there is a problem with Pulse Audio before.
hhhhh
I think I read somewhere that ultrasonic and masked tracks speak to different levels of the subconscious even though the messages are the same. So I try to get at least 6 to 7 hours of US while sleeping and at least 4 to 5 hours of masked on either speakers, earphones or hifi headphones.
(08-06-2015, 11:11 AM)XyzN Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-31-2015, 10:39 AM)Voytek Wrote: [ -> ]I use from almost month ultrasonic track with headphones

Why do you use US with headphones instead of Masked?
You notice any difference in terms of effects compared to masked?

I myself listen with headphones masked during day for about 6,7 hours, then US speakers placed beside pillow when i go to sleep for 6ish hours

I`ve found that US are more effective for me straight away after I start using them with headphones. I`ll definitely stick with them during my WM ride. Smile
Three days ago I`ve changed my routine, now I`m using sub via speakers and subwoofer, I also listen to sub on higher volume, and it`s evidente that my results are better than when I was using headphones. Also, when I made a switch, my little resistance has disappeared and my motivation and energy level are higher now. Also, I don`t feel so mentaly sluggish any more (I had been mentaly sluggish for two or three weeks).

Feel free to share `your routine` with us. Smile
At night I use masked waves for 8-10 hours depending on schedule. At work during the day I then get 6-8 hours ultrasonic, and then sometimes an additional hour or two on ultrasonic at night before bed. I normally use a portable Bluetooth speaker as I move around a bunch and the girlfriend likes the waves at night to sleep to.
I cant tell if its the optimum setup but here is what ive finally got down to:

My speakers are setup in my bedroom and are M-Audio Carbon BX5s connected to my Iphone 4 which is used just for subs. I turn on the US as soon as I get home. This way I get at least 8 hours everyday from sleeping, and hopefully a couple more hours while I potter around the room. I then try to get 1 hour of masked while I walk to work.

I've measured the Db level of the US and it is a consistent 70dB with the meter reading taken from my pillow.

I might setup a US in the front room to play while I watch TV. From reading others posts I could be getting 12-16 hours which potentially could double my daily sub usage - which I think will have a dramatic effect.

I'm also interested to know if its safe (for others) to play an US at my desk, its an open plan office and people are frequently talking to me, and around my desk. (there is a printer sat right behind me).
(02-09-2016, 06:06 AM)ArcticFox Wrote: [ -> ]I cant tell if its the optimum setup but here is what ive finally got down to:

My speakers are setup in my bedroom and are M-Audio Carbon BX5s connected to my Iphone 4 which is used just for subs. I turn on the US as soon as I get home. This way I get at least 8 hours everyday from sleeping, and hopefully a couple more hours while I potter around the room. I then try to get 1 hour of masked while I walk to work.

I've measured the Db level of the US and it is a consistent 70dB with the meter reading taken from my pillow.

I might setup a US in the front room to play while I watch TV. From reading others posts I could be getting 12-16 hours which potentially could double my daily sub usage - which I think will have a dramatic effect.

I'm also interested to know if its safe (for others) to play an US at my desk, its an open plan office and people are frequently talking to me, and around my desk. (there is a printer sat right behind me).

I use EPRHA on an open speaker at work and I know that others hear it. I don't worry too much about karma or negative effects, because honestly most people that I see at work are so dicked up they could use a bit of help haha