Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Woman Magnet - The most underrated sub
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
First off I'd like to note that I've done AM v5, AM V6 & three stages of Sex Magnet before quitting.. & currently on day 20 of Woman Magnet Stage 2 & I have to say this subliminal in my opinion is the most beneficial attraction subliminal that Shannon offers.

Sex Magnet did indeed bring me allot of attention from woman & I was easily attracting girls all the time with my sexiness & aura/body language but it did not enhance my connection, communication & make me sooooo!!! comfortable with woman.

On Woman Magnet girls LOVE ME.. The personality you get from Woman Magnet is much more worth it in my opinion & I think it's not a good idea for someone to choose Sm instead of woman magnet. Woman Magnet is exactly what every guy is looking for & makes you exactly what woman want..

Sex Magnet is more popular on this forum i think because people just think sex.. But in reality the ability to connect on such a deep, intimate level with females & also males & be SOOOO at ease with woman. You literally turn into Don Juan. It's so natural!!!!!! Sex Magnet DID NOT feel nearly as natural for me when it comes to attraction with woman.

Maybe it's my personality type or something but Woman Magnet improved my skills with woman much more although Sex Magnet made allot of woman sexually attracted to me I wasn't able to do as much with it.

I'd also like to note that while on Woman Magnet both males and females LOVE ME!!! People love the person you are when you do Woman Magnet. Sex Magnet however is allot different. It's more alpha, more intense less warm & friendly and it makes a big difference in your social interactions and how people perceive you.

I can't imagine whats going to happen when I complete the whole program!!!! I'm already amazing with woman because of WM. (obviously SM & AM made a big difference to my personality but WM send me way over the edge)
Good for you Rayhon, I'll start using SM3 next month and lesee what will happen.

More journal is better to make some user confuse. lol.
That's a shame you quit, for how much money it costs I wish for your sake you would've continued to finish it at least. Oh well. I enjoyed reading fellow SM3 journals! I fear it may have been a deep resistance causing you to quit the program. I've seen a lot of guys do it with AM6 too, usually at a tough point, which is usually right before you make a breakthrough in life.

I hope you find great success with WM2. It's supposed to be a good program and I agree it is more general-based, than purely focused on sex which may help some, depending on social skills etc. I've wondered a few times if I've made the right choice of going SM3 instead of WM2, out of curiosity several times along the way so far. I haven't had a big "aha!" moment yet, so that makes the wondering more prevalent naturally.

Based off forum posts and testimonials, both magnets seem to have serious issues converting on promises on the level AM does. That, to me, says either/or most guys don't have solid AM foundations first, or the programs themselves push the envelope so high, most guys have serious trouble living up to it. I'm thinking 6G will be able to address this, until then, more runs of AM and the magnet you choose back to back and more hours listened daily, are the only options. Lately, I've been thinking, AM6 and "How To Become The Alpha Male", are the only two things any guy needs. Just spam AM6 and read that book once each day until it's memorised. At least until 6G perhaps, as it just seems the amount of info about experiences on the forum with magnets compared to AM6 is quite contrasting and alarming.

We'll see if SM3 wakes up in the last 2.5 stages for me. I've read that is does pick up greatly, so that's reassuring. I'll reserve final opinion on SM3 until then of course out of fairness.

Best of luck in WM2 Rayhon!
Rayhon, I`ve found your post very valuable and for me it`s another reason to start WM`run in September. Like in your case, WM is more adequate for my personality type, my preferences and goals. Also I have decent skills with women and want to improve them. I like your results with being loved by people. I`m that kind of person and it`ll be very interesting to boost in this aspect too. I`ll be more than pleased if you decide to start your journal about your WM`s run onto our bleloved subliminal-talk forum. Smile I wish you the best results with WM, mate!
Man should learn how to push things more sexual and apply this. Smile
My experience with AM v6 was amazing, I became very Alpha, hard working, driven, motivated & serious about life. Girls were very attracted to me because of how Alpha i was but the downside is that because I was so Alpha I didn't care enough to ask for there number so even if i had a great connection with a girl I didn't wanna do anything. AM makes it hard for you to pursue chicks and although it makes you more attractive to them that you don't chase at all. it's a little counter productive. Also AM makes you a little too serious and kills your empathy quite allot.

It makes you VERY COLD emotionally so it's hard for people to like your personality because they aren't used to someone who is so emotionally distant & self centered/absorbed. AM v6 is lacking in that aspect because although it makes you ALPHA there needs to be a better balance because it killed all my empathy until i did sex magnet and woman magnet and it came back.

It basically makes your energy COMPLETELY masculine which is not necessarily the best. I rather be 70 percent masculine 30 percent feminine than 100 percent masculine. 100 percent masculine is too cold for people. Girls dig it especially if they are more feminine but in general i think the AM V6 program needs to tone down a bit on the masculine side & add a bit more feminine energy to it so that you aren't so cold and your personality doesn't completely die out.

You do become a different person when you go from being feminine energy to Masculine. Like I did. Woman Magnet balanced things out very nicely for me though. I am now very masculine but have feminine qualities as well.. it's the perfect balance and people love it.

I would still highly recommend the Alpha Male program to anyone wanting to better there life.. the pros highly outweigh the cons. & the cons tone down allot once you're off the program for a while or move onto sex magnet / woman magnet.
(08-01-2015, 03:59 PM)Rayhon Wrote: [ -> ]My experience with AM v6 was amazing, I became very Alpha, hard working, driven, motivated & serious about life. Girls were very attracted to me because of how Alpha i was but the downside is that because I was so Alpha I didn't care enough to ask for there number so even if i had a great connection with a girl I didn't wanna do anything. AM makes it hard for you to pursue chicks and although it makes you more attractive to them that you don't chase at all. it's a little counter productive. Also AM makes you a little too serious and kills your empathy quite allot.

It makes you VERY COLD emotionally so it's hard for people to like your personality because they aren't used to someone who is so emotionally distant & self centered/absorbed. AM v6 is lacking in that aspect because although it makes you ALPHA there needs to be a better balance because it killed all my empathy until i did sex magnet and woman magnet and it came back.

It basically makes your energy COMPLETELY masculine which is not necessarily the best. I rather be 70 percent masculine 30 percent feminine than 100 percent masculine. 100 percent masculine is too cold for people. Girls dig it especially if they are more feminine but in general i think the AM V6 program needs to tone down a bit on the masculine side & add a bit more feminine energy to it so that you aren't so cold and your personality doesn't completely die out.

You do become a different person when you go from being feminine energy to Masculine. Like I did. Woman Magnet balanced things out very nicely for me though. I am now very masculine but have feminine qualities as well.. it's the perfect balance and people love it.

I would still highly recommend the Alpha Male program to anyone wanting to better there life.. the pros highly outweigh the cons. & the cons tone down allot once you're off the program for a while or move onto sex magnet / woman magnet.

Good luck on your run,I am currently on my third week on wm2.

I think everyone's wired a little different personality wise,life experiences etc.i did 2 runs of am6 I did not have that issue with empathy.

I am really liking wm2 it feels good after the roller coaster am6 was.

Running wm is a part me that needed to have some work on.

I was always able to attract women ,but would sometimes not close properly or if she become my girlfriend sometimes chode out.i am definitely better now.i have missed out on a lot of beautiful women in the past.

I also know what Ryan is talking about as far as indifference,it's just working and doing the things in life and being in the moment.no expectations,assumptions or being needy.i had that on my second run of am6. I have had a few women when I am out and about just lock eyes and seem to freeze up for a bit.it seems to come and go.i think it's when the women are ovulating as that is when they are the most horny. Lol
koshas and Rayhon, I`ll be delighted if you both decide to open little journals about your WM runs. Pleeeease. Tongue
(08-01-2015, 03:59 PM)Rayhon Wrote: [ -> ]Girls were very attracted to me because of how Alpha i was but the downside is that because I was so Alpha I didn't care enough to ask for there number so even if i had a great connection with a girl I didn't wanna do anything. AM makes it hard for you to pursue chicks and although it makes you more attractive to them that you don't chase at all. it's a little counter productive. Also AM makes you a little too serious and kills your empathy quite allot.

I don't have a problem with empathy either on AM, though there was a time on this 2nd run (I guess stage 3 or 4), where I felt really cold and like I was just shouting girls down at the club and didn't really have anything fun to say. But on stage 5 its been all "who cares" and joking about whatever. I definitely agree that on AM you easily end up not chasing at all. I'll get a number, the girl seems cool and then I'm just "nah". But on SM I remember having a problem because I felt like I just couldn't be bothered to socialize, should just get to the sex and be done with it. And then after sex, I was thinking "so, what now.. bored". SM is a strong program, but I keep thinking that WM could lead to a fuller experience of life. It's got gratitude in it as well. Its just that the recent journals don't really report any success on the manifestation/attraction side, whereas I know SM works, so I'm torn.
(08-02-2015, 01:04 AM)LionKing Wrote: [ -> ]...whereas I know SM works...

Gonna hold you to that bro lmao Tongue. I have about 2.5 stages left, and so far it hasn't exactly been a "Buz" or "Jacobz" experience haha. It's been a bit tame and disappointing actually, given other's journals and testimonials and the power it's supposed to have. I haven't had too much that I think people would find relevant to write about in my journal for awhile.

We'll see, hopefully it picks up!
(08-02-2015, 01:23 AM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-02-2015, 01:04 AM)LionKing Wrote: [ -> ]...whereas I know SM works...

Gonna hold you to that bro lmao Tongue. I have about 2.5 stages left, and so far it hasn't exactly been a "Buz" or "Jacobz" experience haha. It's been a bit tame and disappointing actually, given other's journals and testimonials and the power it's supposed to have. I haven't had too much that I think people would find relevant to write about in my journal for awhile.

We'll see, hopefully it picks up!

Buz, Jacobz, FrenchMagnet, Afzalg, Ryan.

Which one is closest to your result CatMan? Wink

PS : I "never" (atm) look your journal because I want to start SM soon, and I don't want to compare our result before finishing SM. Big Grin
With both AM6 and SM I got the majority of my results in the last two stages, so definitely stick them out! Smile
(08-02-2015, 02:17 AM)Buz Wrote: [ -> ]With both AM6 and SM I got the majority of my results in the last two stages, so definitely stick them out! Smile

Yeah, I`ve noticed dramatic increase of my results from first week of my 5th stage AM6 run too but it`s may be because I use ultrasonic track with headphones from the beginning of this stage. Gonna see how 6th stage will go and than WM run. Smile
(08-02-2015, 02:46 AM)Voytek Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-02-2015, 02:17 AM)Buz Wrote: [ -> ]With both AM6 and SM I got the majority of my results in the last two stages, so definitely stick them out! Smile

Yeah, I`ve noticed dramatic increase of my results from first week of my 5th stage AM6 run too but it`s may be because I use ultrasonic track with headphones from the beginning of this stage. Gonna see how 6th stage will go and than WM run. Smile

Good Voytek! We will make two magnet journal in same time! Me SM yours WM. It'll be interesting. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4