Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Missed Hours - need an answer!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The instructional PDF that comes with AM6 states:

Quote:And what happens if for some reason you don’t or can’t use it consistently? Missing less than a week, add that much time to the end of the 32 days you would normally have used it. Missing more than a week, but less than 32 days, you’ll have to start over with the volume you have been missing exposure to. If you get to more than 32 days without exposure at all, you should start over from the beginning.

Yet Shannon also stated the following during my first run of AM6:

Quote:Add 1.5x hours per hour missed to make up. This can be done over a period of days, if necessary.

So which one is it?

The AM6 instructions make more sense—make up for the hours that you missed and take certain backtracking measures based on how many days you've missed.

Adding a multiplier to total number of hours missed is going to add extra time , which runs contrary to these explicit, oft-repeated instructions in AM6:

Quote:Don’t use each stage for less time, and don’t use it for more time.
The reason for the 1.5x multiplier is because you've derailed the flow of the program. You can do either one, but I would say use the 1.5x multiplier if you don't have to start over again on the stage or program.
(07-29-2015, 09:57 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]The reason for the 1.5x multiplier is because you've derailed the flow of the program. You can do either one, but I would say use the 1.5x multiplier if you don't have to start over again on the stage or program.

Fair enough.
Follow up questions:

When you refer to missing less than or more than a week, is it safe to assume you mean 7 days?

With that answer in mind,

If exactly one week is missed, should one still follow what is suggested for missing less than a week i.e. add the number of days missed to the end of the stage?

How bad is it in terms of derailing the program to miss a week or close to it, and then make up for it by adding those days to the end of the stage?

Lastly, how much worse is it if that happens during Stage 3 of AM6? I know I'll be out for a few days after my upcoming surgery.
Hi Essy!

We talked about this before awhile back.

So I looked for my post and found it for you, here it is:

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5592-p...l#pid77130