Subliminal Talk

Full Version: OGSF, OF1.1 and Seek The Challenge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, guys.

I have been using the free sub, Stress Relief and it works well. I am feeling relax now.

Well here i have more then $4000, and i am planning to order some subs tonight. I'm confused and afraid.

1. OGSF and OF 1.1
Is it fine to use these products not mixed. It's like this : 32 days for OGSF and then 32 days for OF 1.1.
Why i'm asking this?

In description of OGSF at "note" part, that we should not use with OF. Choose one or other but not both.

I cought that it means we should only use one of them (OGSF or OF 1.1).

2. OF 1.1 and Seek The Challenge. Is that good combo?

I am not afraid to spent my money as much as i want. But if i'm able to safe $23,95,why not?
Ideally, it's best to not use programs for the minimum amount of time, but to use them until 32 days AFTER you last feel effects from it. That way it gets a serious chance to root out things causing problems and also has a good chance to get permanency. If you jump from program to program every 32 days, it'll be much harder to get real progress and make anything stick properly for a long time.

OGSF is a good sub, so is OF, and you're right they aren't supposed to be used together, their scripts conflict. Honestly though, I would say, since you seem interested in OGSF/OF things, I'd go EHPRA. Not only is it in 5G and has some of the best 5G techs, like the Naturaliser AND Slipstream, it's also free and a sub that is designed to be ran for 192 days! That's quite a lot of use out of a very powerful sub, and for free. Among the things EHPRA covers is GSF release and healing, so that's why I thought it may be a good fit for you given what you said.
Ya, EPRHA Is a very good choise. Just trying this sub ( i prefer OF 1.1) is a good one to use.

Alright next. So, once we used OF 1.1 (example), we should never use OGSF forever,right?

What about the combo OF and SETC?
You can use OF and OGSF at different times, just not at once.

OGSF is more of a broad focus, I love OGSF, it's in my two programs AM6 and SM3. EHPRA has GSF release and healing elements too.

OF is obviously focused on fear destruction. I would recommend this program only to people that have already done subs with GSF release and healing, and feel they need a bit more work on fear itself. The fact is, early on, you may not even really know the WHY behind your decisions, or beliefs and views etc. So it's better to go for a more broad focus, than try to focus on something early on without knowing where your issues really lie. That's why I recommended EHPRA, it's excellent, deeply heals you and solves a lot of GSF issues, and gives you a very healthy foundation to build on with other programs if you wish later on. If after EHPRA you feel fear destruction specifically for awhile is beneficial, you can switch to OF knowing it's the right choice.

Even though you CAN combine SOME 4G programs, it's rarely if ever a good idea. Imagine being pulled in two directions at once. It's best to pick ONE, focus completely on THAT program. Use as often as possible daily, for as long as possible until you don't get results anymore, then another 32 days from the last point you got results at to solidify it as much as you can. THEN you can move onto another program properly.

That's the best advice I can give. That's my take on things.