Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Sub for Flow State?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Shannon and all,

I saw there was a request for something like this a while back and the poster was pointed to a request for 'intelligence enhancer'...

but is there any sub that focusses purely on inducing a flow state? if not, would love to see one.

I guess this would be more of a short term use like binaural beats but I remember trying NSFM before a date and it def felt like there was a 'flow' to the date. Obviously other factors were included but I think NSFM used new technology.

I wonder if that can be translated to other areas that focus on concentration, distorted self of time, clear goals, creativity and all the other states that are commonly related to flow.

Thanks Big Grin
Hi there!

NSFM does indeed have special technology in it. However, it can really only be used for short term applications to have impact. It's called MaxSpeed, that's what makes the result so fast, it's a state shifting technology. It's also used in General Pain Relief, the more advanced, paid version of CUPR. Those are the only programs that feature it currently to my knowledge.

Also, NSFM is included in SM3 in every stage. However, the MaxSpeed technology has been removed due to SM3 being a six month program, obviously needing the removal of a short term, state shifting technology for best effect.

Have a look at BWE stuff on here that Shannon has. I don't delve in it as I don't feel it's necessary and don't like too many cooks in the kitchen, but it may have something of interest to you if you're interested in this stuff.
ah max speed!

yes I was thinking something like this would be more of a short term thing.

I have binaural beats which kinda market similar states like 'focus' and creativity but since i'm a loyal customer of shannon's and also felt a glimmer of that 'flow' state from NSFM thought it would be interesting to see.
god dammit my additional response got deleted!! it's never as good second time round but anyway...

to shannon - I know the subs and BWE can alter states and 'brainwaves' but has there been any studies as to whether they create actual chemical reactions in the brain? i.e. endorphins, chemical reactions etc.

i've looked into this 'flow' state a bit and they require certain natural chemicals and want to know if this is possible from the subs and BWE - if so, and since there is no sub for flow, I would be interested in exploring a custom built sub (additional price tag and all) if the experts feel it is possible.
Brain activity is electrochemical. They would therefore create shifts that correspond to whatever state or result has been shifted to.

A sub for generating a state of perfect flow is not just possible, it exists in NSFM. It will be released for other targets at some point, also. Golf enhancement, for instance, has this in it.