Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Brothers what happened ??? BIATBWS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Brothers,

I did 32 days of BIATBWS and was getting more and more depressed and stressed. When I walked into work I became afraid of screwing up tasks. I even got afraid of going into work I wanted to give up my job.

Then I left subs for a day and when back to AMS. Within 8 hours of listening to stage 1 I woke up I felt as confident as hell, very relaxed. Not a care in the world.

What did stage 1 of AMS do that BIATBWS did not do ??

WTF ? So my question is what happened ?. This experience has led me to believe I need to do a third run of AMS.

Peace
It's probably biatbws still working in you. The sadness could have been resistance or maybe just fatigue from too much listening
I think it's because of feeling that you love women then your work.

I mean look. BIATBWS focuses to women. For me it's hard to take distance to women that found them attractive even beautiful.

For that ,i lost my concentration to my goal like in work or study.

To make me better, i needed to find/get a girl , then we were kissing, and then got her touching my penis. Oh yeah. Even have a sex. This is not advicement, man. Your mind may focus on women that makes you lose your concentration to your work.

Well, i think it's a good news. The sub is working.
There's something a lot of guys forget with these subs. These feelings aren't always a bad thing.

The word "resistance" gets thrown around a lot. But you have to understand, first the sub changes your thinking, then it shows you your current life isn't serving you to get you to move forward with action to change it. And some guys at this point, feel the negativity and depression etc., it's like a conflict, the input doesn't equal the output at present. It's spurring you onward to grow and answer the call of the script, so it isn't a bad thing or cause for alarm, it's a good thing and part of the process.

When people talk about what made them successful, you'll hear often statements like "I hit rock bottom first" they realised the current life wouldn't suit their dreams or goals, so they changed it. But only after experiencing the realisation first. It seems to be the same pattern here with Shannon's subs. I hope you understand what I mean.

I say, if you want to, push ahead with BIATBWS and up the hours a bit if you can and stick with it for at least the recommended 96 days. It's supposed to be a great program.
CatMan, what you say is golden. The depression just means, you are no longer happy with your life and you become kind of a vulcano. The pressure inside you builds up, you don't want to live that life any longer. And at one moment you break free from your old life and begin a new one, new routines, new friends, new values. You begin to start living the life you wanted instead of the life you "should live" because others tell you so.
Depression in response to subs often means your subconscious is afraid of doing what the program is relentlessly telling it to do, and can find no escape. It feels hopeless, and in a desperate attempt to "save you" from whatever it is afraid if, it tries to get you to stop the program by expressing that depression consciously.