Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AYP 5G
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Shannon, can you create the romantic AYP's in 5G. You have the sexual ones but I'm sure others would like the romantic versions as well, or at least just do an AYP Romantic Lover in 5G.
I second this Wink
In the time it would take Shannon to get through all his current research and projects and start work on ayp romantic 5g. You could have used the 4g and had success by then.

I'm sure he'll get to it eventually but I doubt it's very high on his list of priorities
(07-16-2015, 10:29 PM)Superman Wrote: [ -> ]In the time it would take Shannon to get through all his current research and projects and start work on ayp romantic 5g. You could have used the 4g and had success by then.

I'm guessing that Shannon has the blueprints for a 5G one from the AYP sexual ones, so putting together a 5G Romantic version shouldn't be much trouble. If demand is high for a 5G Romantic AYP, which I'm sure it is, then he could spend as long as he needs to on 6G while making some new healthy sales of the AYP in the background.
He'a also working on his colognes and perfumes and EHPRA 2.0 as well.

But I know you want to do AYP you've talked about it forever lmao Wink...
(07-17-2015, 12:49 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-16-2015, 02:14 PM)Ricardo Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon, can you create the romantic AYP's in 5G. You have the sexual ones but I'm sure others would like the romantic versions as well, or at least just do an AYP Romantic Lover in 5G.

Which one would you use, if all the AYP titles were converted from 4G to 5G? I'm really curious...

I would start off with the one I suggested then gradually work my way through all the other onesTongue
I personally would like to see the AYP titles with Deep Gratitude included. Maybe even ASC or DAOS, cause you might be running them for a long time and by including that people won't have the feeling to "miss personal growth". But that is just my opinion. Bad thing about that is, Shannon would have to redo the AYP titles which would delay them.
With all the debate about AYP's I can't find the answer to this question.
You might attract your perfect whatever but are you at the same time perfect for them??

I can hear Catman laughing his *** off right nowTongue
(07-18-2015, 04:13 AM)AriGold Wrote: [ -> ]I personally would like to see the AYP titles with Deep Gratitude included. Maybe even ASC or DAOS, cause you might be running them for a long time and by including that people won't have the feeling to "miss personal growth". But that is just my opinion. Bad thing about that is, Shannon would have to redo the AYP titles which would delay them.

As you get older you'll discover that gratitude is directly proportional to ageBig Grin
(07-24-2015, 09:40 AM)Ricardo Wrote: [ -> ]With all the debate about AYP's I can't find the answer to this question.
You might attract your perfect whatever but are you at the same time perfect for them??

I can hear Catman laughing his *** off right nowTongue

Sad thing is, I can't laugh my behind off again...as I already did earlier LOL.

I'll have to improvise...well I could laugh off my di...WAIT...I need that for SM3. Haha!

Seriously, I've read quite a bit of ancient Shannon texts on this subject. And the word "perfect", means exactly that. Perfect, for both parties. The catch is, if it's just the sexual one, the connection is supposed to just be perfect for sexual purposes, and the romantic one is for romantic purposes, not to be considered a casual sexual thing and will really be a serious relationship type of deal. So, they're "perfect", but only within the framework of the program theme, if you get me. If you try to deviate out of that and change the connection into something else, well then YMMV to my understanding.

I hope that clears it up for you. I still feel real skeptical those kinds of programs can work. Regardless, it seems like an "all or nothing" program. Very risky given the time involved that can be spent instead, choosing to develop yourself further by doing AM or a magnet during the time period. You gain so much from those. You'll be able to attract women quite well and have so much more from them. To each their own, mate!