Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Buddha Set
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I have gotten several requests for a "Bhudda Set". I thought it would be just one stage, but the description is too complex. This is what I have so far:

From Cortez:
Quote:I'm not sure what's in the script of the Zen Attitude sub, but I was thinking a mixture of whatever is in there mixed with releasing negative energy and accumulating positive energy. Mix those with Happiness And Joy, throw something for accepting others, having compassion and also patience. That would be a long sub. If it were one it might just have to be 60 minutes.

From Spiral:
Quote:Also peace serenity and tranquility. all that would nail it

From RainbowAbyss:
Quote:Buddha set might include soundwave entertainment, stuff about meditating easily and achieving high states of consciousness, replacing base desire and emotionality with unconditional love, internal freedom and intentionality, stuff about having a silent mind and seeing the intrinsic beauty in all life.
Living in the presence and gratitude.

Anyone have any other ideas to add?
Compassion, tolerance, humbleness, an ethereal Charisma, intuitive wisdom, equanimity, that sort of thing. The right conditions for an interconnectedness with nature, the cosmos, God.

being kind to all life and
forgive no matter what
let go of attachments and aversions
realizing the context of life is love
surrendering 'positionality' and 'thinkingness'
effortless awareness of the body and subtle energies and
de-identifying with the body-personality-and subtle and gross experience as one's 'self' identity
instead of the 'experiencer' or the part of one's being that is always just experiencing/watching and never effected.
manifesting synchronization with intention and
letting go of seeking into a place of no dilemma.
omg this is going to be the best christmas present ever!
When I think of what a buddha set would mean to me, I think of a flow state, point and time where your whole mental, physical, and spiritual self are focused on one thing and one thing only. Think of when michael jordan was playing and no one could stop him, or any time a quarterback gets touchdown after touchdown. A description that I can relate to would be:

Wu Wei: Doing without doing. The fundamental taoist concept of having action arise from an empty mind without preconception or agenda. Action that operates by simply following the natural course of universal energy as it manifests without strain or ego involvement.

Yes, buddhism is different than taoism, just my two cents.Wink
The paths of the two r different, the shifts in ones being r very similar
According to the book 'flow' by czech pyscholigst whose name I can't spell, a flow state is one in which the skill of a person is just enough to meet the demand of an action, the leads to a psychological integragtion
Of rresources in which the concious has an ujnbreakable positive focus, mental activity and labeling structures in the mind die down and one is left with a more direct experience of reality
That's the dummy version at leastSmile
(03-21-2011, 09:33 AM)SantaRich Wrote: [ -> ]When I think of what a buddha set would mean to me, I think of a flow state, point and time where your whole mental, physical, and spiritual self are focused on one thing and one thing only. Think of when michael jordan was playing and no one could stop him, or any time a quarterback gets touchdown after touchdown. A description that I can relate to would be:

Wu Wei: Doing without doing. The fundamental taoist concept of having action arise from an empty mind without preconception or agenda. Action that operates by simply following the natural course of universal energy as it manifests without strain or ego involvement.

Yes, buddhism is different than taoism, just my two cents.Wink

Yeah, I'm more partial to Taoism than aything else, but the two flow together very nicely. After all, isn't Zen Buddhism just a mixture of traditional Buddhism and Taoism?

Good stuff mentioned so far. I will be very pleased to see how this turns out. Brain hemisphere balancing would be cool in there too.

I posted a thread a few hours ago about some of this but I thought perhaps it would be a great contribution to a Buddha set. That is, being positive, attracting positive energy/luck, giving positive energy to the universe/doing positive things for others, and being presented with positive experiences. And also using a subliminal to make your mind 'magnetic' using Law of Attraction, that anything you want can be manifested through your mind.
(03-28-2011, 05:10 PM)Ryan Wrote: [ -> ]I posted a thread a few hours ago about some of this but I thought perhaps it would be a great contribution to a Buddha set. That is, being positive, attracting positive energy/luck, giving positive energy to the universe/doing positive things for others, and being presented with positive experiences. And also using a subliminal to make your mind 'magnetic' using Law of Attraction, that anything you want can be manifested through your mind.

Go Ryan! love the idea of using the magnectic Law of attraction to create and manifest what you want thru yr mind and related.
BTW: thw world could use some MORE Budda's on the planet Licky-T-split! Blessings NCBear....
That last suggestion sounds like luck magnifier a bit
(03-28-2011, 05:10 PM)Ryan Wrote: [ -> ]I posted a thread a few hours ago about some of this but I thought perhaps it would be a great contribution to a Buddha set. That is, being positive, attracting positive energy/luck, giving positive energy to the universe/doing positive things for others, and being presented with positive experiences. And also using a subliminal to make your mind 'magnetic' using Law of Attraction, that anything you want can be manifested through your mind.

Only positive things are manifested Smile

(03-29-2011, 07:26 AM)spiralout1988 Wrote: [ -> ]

Only positive things are manifested Smile

Neither happiness nor unhappiness is contained in the event itself.

- Zen and the Art of Happiness

Positivity, like beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Take for example someone who hates their job and is an inch away from quitting, when all of a sudden they get a raise. That might seem like a positive thing, but maybe in the long run it was a negative.

"Zen is simply...that state of centeredness which is here and now".

-Alan Watts

To use the word positive or negative is to divide the energy that simply is. To say you want to receive love to is to say that you are not receiving love. If that makes any sense, on my limited experience of zen. I think it is more a state of mind, that involves non-judgment, non-labeling, detachment,clear mind.
And some times positive things for others can not always have that outward appearance. I took a yoga course a few years back, and was talking to the instructor. He was telling me how yoga got him into spirituality and meditation. He related a certain story about how during a meditation he asked to be given help on becoming more patient. So a few days later he was sweeping the sidewalk in front of his house or store or whatever, and someone walked past and spit where he was sweeping. He got upset and was about to go say something to the person when it dawned on him, maybe this was the universe's way of giving him what he wanted. So instead of being angry, he was grateful and happy.

Excellent book by the way, Zen and the Art of Happiness. Just my two cents, I could be wrongBig Grin
Great analysis santa. I understand where you're coming from. Sometimes it can be a bitch but life is sometimes.
Shannon with soooooo Many different views and points of views on what and how the Buddha set should/outta be,ect. I Have EVERY CONFIDENCE in YOU and the Ultimate process of what this will turn out to be and result in. If it is your WILL to proceed with the process of creating such a dynamic set of awareness,awakening and perhaps touch on the enlightend-ment of Spirit/Mind....certainly would be interesting. For the rest of the folks I'd like to say....
I can tell you that 'true' evolvment is POSITIVE...in MY expereinces of going into the SPIRIT WORLD,the world of Spirit... I saw nothing but Light, felt ONLY positive light energy,flowing thru me and thru every vibrant living thing...every being of Light,glowed wth such brilliance and intensity,nothing on Earth compares to the colours and brillance in Spirit...that enlightment,all aware-ness was prevelant EVERYWHERE... wheather its called Christ Consciousness, Da Buddha Consciousness, Nirvana( and I dont mean that damn ,messed up, band either,yes Im still evloving here on Earth) or 'whahh-eva'(New Yawk accent optional) I could've cared less when I was in the higher realms of SPIRIT. the title,the name is almost irrelavant when you consider THE EXPEREINCE. REMINDS me of the Nexus in star trek generations Movie...
all inclusive Love needs NO title,it is the expereince. ....Or are you trying to prove that cha Made outta Gold and cant be sold !... So I ask you as Jimi Hendrix once did,
"ARE YOU EXPEREINCE"?
Have you ever been expereince....? Dig it Baby....take me back to the 60's...but I digress;-) or do I? hummmmmm.
Pages: 1 2 3