Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Live in the Moment [CREATED]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A great subliminal for the coming summer (for being on vacation or taking trips). Enjoy every ounce of life, and don't let any personal issues or barriers hold ya back. Live in the moment! Just had to post a suggestion. So what if I work here...I have good ideas too!
You, Mister, don't need the forum to make suggestions. lol
I'm seeking a subliminal just for this purpose. I know several others who would love a product like this. I'll get some others interested and get them to post here.

DirtyHarry

Hey Guys!

Thanks for all your great work, I already bought the Sexual Aura Subliminal and am trying it out right now and I personally would love to buy a Subliminal about being in the moment!

Looking forward to it Smile
I should be able to get into building these suggested titles in a few days.
(03-30-2010, 07:03 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I should be able to get into building these suggested titles in a few days.

Any ETA?
I'm working on it. Have been having trouble with computer stuff recently that forced me off track and now I am a bit confused as to what I was working on and where to resume.

EDIT: As it turns out, I have this one finished. It'll be uploaded soon.