Subliminal Talk

Full Version: BIATBWR causing sadness
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello All,

The last few days I have been feeling down. I can only describe it as feeling like an empty shell with no existence. Today I felt tired, fatigued as I lay on the bed. Alittle sadness welled inside me.

My question is could this be the BIATBWS causing this to happen ?. As I am taking St Johns Wort I decided to stop taking this for fear of it causing this overwhelming of emotions. Its been just over 2 weeks into BIATBWS

Peace to you all.
There is nothing in this sub that should lead to depression, and nobody else has ever had this, that I know of. There are also a million and one possible reasons why you might have had that experience, and stopping the St. John's Wort probably did not help. I would say it's extremely unlikely that it's the sub unless it's forcing you to face deep subconscious issues you're wanting to avoid or hide from, and cannot because the subliminal is relentlessly reprogramming you. Even that seems pretty unlikely. But I don't know how or how long you have used it, or what else you have been doing, and so on and so forth, and like I said, there are a million and one possible explanations for that experience otherwise.
I have am actually 3 weeks into the sub. I felt more and more down as the days pass. Your right I stopped the St Johns Wort this does not help. Yet again you diagnosis is correct it could be a million different things.

The wierd thing is my gut is telling me to re-run AMS. Maybe I should begin AMS stage 1 again.

What do you think Dr. Shannon ?

Peace
I'm not a doctor but I think the sadness is because of the St. John's wort . I was taking St John's wort and I ran biatbws for over a month with no sadness and when I stopped taking sjw I experienced deep sadness for a few days and then just a lesser continued level of sadness. St John's wort is like a natural ssri

I'm not sure about how you're responding to the sadness, but for myself, I used it to force me to get out of the house and go do things to take my mind off it. I went places I wouldn't normally go by myself, and do things I wouldn't normally do by myself.

During every one of my little trips I can't help but notice all the beautiful women around me and then all of a sudden it seems like the sadness is gone and now I'm observing the people around me, and almost always find a beauty who's just my type who catches my eye.

I am also thinking I should run AM6 again as well.
Shannon is right there could be a million possibility. For example it could be the herb that is not good quality. Or the quantity is too much. Or this herb is not the right one for the problem you have. Or maybe you are you using the scent alone, etc. There is too much details that we don't know to provide you a good answer.

I never experienced depression with BIABW.