Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Advice WM or SM?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi guys, I am curently finishing stage 4 of my second run of AM6 and I am definetly continuing with WM or SM. But it is hard for me to decide which one I want so I am asking you guys for advice. I am 23, and I have been with 3 girls in my life.
If you want to do WM then keep in mind it's aim is to bring beautiful single women into your life. That means only those that are available to you. If you live in an area with a lot of hot singletons then use it, otherwise don't expect them pop out of the woodwork.

If you want to fizz everyone then go for SM which is my recommendation. Two runs of AM6 should give you a excellent base.
Thank you for your replies guys. I will probably go for WM but we will see, I still have 2 months of AM6.
WM2 softens AM6`s effects but in which way? Which effects? All? Will you become less alpha if you run WM2?
(07-12-2015, 12:32 PM)Voytek Wrote: [ -> ]WM2 softens AM6`s effects but in which way? Which effects? All? Will you become less alpha if you run WM2?
WM2 makes you a fun loving, party playboy from AM6's silent, strong, no nonsense man.

AM6-->James Bond
WM2-->Hugh Hefner

You lose that bad-ass, mysterious guy vibe.
(07-12-2015, 08:57 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-12-2015, 12:32 PM)Voytek Wrote: [ -> ]WM2 softens AM6`s effects but in which way? Which effects? All? Will you become less alpha if you run WM2?
WM2 makes you a fun loving, party playboy from AM6's silent, strong, no nonsense man.

AM6-->James Bond
WM2-->Hugh Hefner

Thanks.

Mysterious guy vibe is the main thing that attracts women. Besides, I`m playful guy per se, so I think that I don`t need WM2 to master my skills with women. I don`t want to be sex needy guy so I`ll avoid SM3 too. After all, the core is to be a strong man. Power gives you more opportunities in life, also with women. After all, I want to be more mature and WM ad SM3 makes you rather boyish than manly. In another words; I wanna be a real man not a playBOY or sex machine programmed to get laid with various women.
(07-13-2015, 12:56 AM)Voytek Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-12-2015, 08:57 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]

AM6-->James Bond
WM2-->Hugh Hefner

Thanks.

Mysterious guy vibe is the main thing that attracts women. Besides, I`m playful guy per se, so I think that I don`t need WM2 to master my skills with women. I don`t want to be sex needy guy so I`ll avoid SM3 too. After all, the core is to be a strong man. Power gives you more opportunities in life, also with women. After all, I want to be more mature and WM ad SM3 makes you rather boyish than manly. In another words; I wanna be a real man not a playBOY or sex machine programmed to get laid with various women.

The subs won't change you my friend, it just give you ideas, you want to execute that idea or not, it's your choice.

WM & SM not make you boyish, if WM & SM make you boyish then you still don't have enough strong foundation by AM.

WM will make you become Woman Magnet IF you have strong enough AM foundation.

SM will make you become Sex Magnet IF you have strong enough AM foundation.

If you're still boyish, then rerun AM until you're mature enough to run WM or SM.

Because WM & SM need you to be REAL MAN first if you want that subs deliver it's bullet points

This is why this subs will not make you looks like boyish.

---

Where's your conclusion from that make you said WM & SM will make you boyish?

Thanks.
Actually, subs (AM6) has changed me and I`m on S5 right now, so it`s a long way ahead. I feel true masculine power into me and don`t want to lose it with WM or SM. I think the best idea is to read some Magnets` journals.
My friend, I think you got it really wrong, WM and SM build on on AM, they don't undo the work AM has done, they just focus the energy on women.
Thanks, max321, actually, I`ve wrtitten this to make sure that Magnets doesn`t diminish AM6`s effects.

One more question; is there any sense to use `refesher` just after 2nd AM6`s run and right before WM2`s start?
If you are aiming for WM after the finish of AM, just take a week or 2 off and then start it, no need to use refresher. With SM you can do it emediatly after AM, no need to rest.
Hey, max321, tell me what break is needed between AM6 runs? Sorry that I`m asking here. Smile
(07-13-2015, 12:08 PM)Voytek Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, max321, tell me what break is needed between AM6 runs? Sorry that I`m asking here. Smile

2 weeks at least but taking one more week will be much better
Yea, I took 2 weeks off, but i felt i was reverting to my old ways, so I started emedietly then.
Pages: 1 2