Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Stereo-spatial audio important? Yes!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I just want to share my experience with you.

Till now, I used 5 weeks ASC, 4 weeks selfmade ASC, 4 weeks ASC. All in a row. I always used an Altec Lansing Ipod Docking Station, which is stereo, but the speakers are in one device. I do have effects, no question.

Now, 6 days ago, I accidentally poured some water on my socket and the docking station didn't survive it. RIP.
I went to the store and bought the Bose Companion 2 Series III speakers and placed them on either side of my head during sleep since then using trickling stream.

The effects are definitely different. I can't put my finger on it, but it feels like the wall between subliminal and subconscious is lowered. Like the sub is going deeper and is influencing me stronger and smoother.

So, for everybody who isn't using the stereo-spatial audio to its fullest: Buy yourself a pair of good speakers (e.g. Z323 from Logitech for $40 for a small budget), place them on either side of your head and take advantage of the SSA.

Have a great day,
V
(07-07-2015, 01:36 AM)Vincent_Vega Wrote: [ -> ]So, I just want to share my experience with you.

Till now, I used 5 weeks ASC, 4 weeks selfmade ASC, 4 weeks ASC. All in a row. I always used an Altec Lansing Ipod Docking Station, which is stereo, but the speakers are in one device. I do have effects, no question.

Now, 6 days ago, I accidentally poured some water on my socket and the docking station didn't survive it. RIP.
I went to the store and bought the Bose Companion 2 Series III speakers and placed them on either side of my head during sleep since then using trickling stream.

The effects are definitely different. I can't put my finger on it, but it feels like the wall between subliminal and subconscious is lowered. Like the sub is going deeper and is influencing me stronger and smoother.

So, for everybody who isn't using the stereo-spatial audio to its fullest: Buy yourself a pair of good speakers (e.g. Z323 from Logitech for $40 for a small budget), place them on either side of your head and take advantage of the SSA.

Have a great day,
V

Thank you for sharing V! I am actually interested in purchasing the Bose Companion 2 Series III myself but can't find the frequency range specs anywhere. Were you able to determine that the frequency goes up to 20khz? Thanks.
wouldnt the spatial audio effect be best on headphones then?