Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Resistance & EPHRA + Resistance oh the resistance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The reason for this post is this thread: http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5313-p...l#pid78191

I am reading many many many journals where people are facing extreme resistance and some with lesser resistance

I don't understand why so many are facing so much resistance

It is a concern for me as I aim to start EPHRA soon and worry the resistance could freak me out as it seems to do many on here

However I have read that the sure way to over come these resistances is to do EPHRA first

So could someone explain what resistance they felt and how they overcame it

I as many came here to obviously start on a subliminal but because of the fear of resistance ill be starting with EPRHA even though like many I'd rather jump straight into a more sexier title.

Like many here I have tried other subliminals and ofcourse they never worked nor ever spoke about dealing with resistance etc

So isn't it time Shannon and IML made EPRHA a must prerequisite for ALL to do before doing any other subliminal?

thanks
Oh it's not that big of a deal. I basically stonewalled AM6 on my first run and on my second run I struggled a lot in stage 2 but face some bearable resistance in stage 5 and now 6. It just feels like tension and frustration. Sometimes you feel irritated and you can't sleep etc. I've had much worse in my life from non-subliminal experiences. You really should just launch into a bigger title that includes EPRHA instead of doing EPRHA on its own in my opinion. If anything I'd recommend doing ASC or Stress Relief over EPRHA. I only did EPRHA on Shannon's recommendation but I wish I had just stuck with ASC for 3 months instead. EPRHA, in my view and from my observations, is only useful when you have some immediate emotional turbulence to deal with. That's how I've seen Shannon use it too.
(07-03-2015, 03:17 PM)ffaux Wrote: [ -> ]Oh it's not that big of a deal. I basically stonewalled AM6 on my first run and on my second run I struggled a lot in stage 2 but face some bearable resistance in stage 5 and now 6. It just feels like tension and frustration. Sometimes you feel irritated and you can't sleep etc. I've had much worse in my life from non-subliminal experiences. You really should just launch into a bigger title that includes EPRHA instead of doing EPRHA on its own in my opinion. If anything I'd recommend doing ASC or Stress Relief over EPRHA. I only did EPRHA on Shannon's recommendation but I wish I had just stuck with ASC for 3 months instead. EPRHA, in my view and from my observations, is only useful when you have some immediate emotional turbulence to deal with. That's how I've seen Shannon use it too.

Thanks for replying ffaux. I hope others will also reply and share their pov and experiences.

Unfortunately I cannot afford anything as expensive as AM at the moment and I've bee advised by many to start with EPRHA to overcome the harder levels of resistance possible to experience later on with other subs. I hope after arounds 6months of EPRHA the fears and anxieties I experience will dissolve away otherwise I'll stick longer with it but then my plan at the moment is to go to LTU.

If the new EPRHA comes out soon then ill try and get that if I can afford it.

For me the goal is to get the best possible base and foundation that I can before moving onto other subs such as those about learning/education or money or women.

What do you think?
Hmm. My impression of EPRHA is that it only deals with whatever is present right now and builds some self-sufficiency and validation in. I don't really know for sure but I don't know if I buy the idea that doing EPRHa now will help later. I could be wrong.

Have you read Geodude's journal? If you're here to deal with fear and anxiety then I'd recommend buying the Overcome Fear subliminal. That's not too expensive. Otherwise check out Pau Ko's journal on Stress Relief. She has inspired me to run that next. I think we generally underestimate the impact of stress on us and the way it shows up (anxiety for example).

Ultimately I think you need to experiment a little if you don't go for Overcome Fear. EPRHA didn't do much for me but it might for you.
I know EPRHA 2.0 will have overcome fear in that so I hope this is released soon.

I had reas and forgot about Pau Ko's Journal but you've now made me feel I should do and try EPRHA and then the stress one next before any others.