Subliminal Talk

Full Version: I don't know which product to pick for the issue I'm having
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi guys,

I just finished my first run of AM6. I'm on my 3rd day of the week off. My change wasn't as strong as I have hoped so I know a second run would be beneficial.
However, excluding the positive changes (better/more confident walk, more of a "cut the BS, and be direct in what you want", etc.)
what I have noticed is that I'm less interested in social interactions than I was prior to AM6. I'm not as interested in hanging out with friends as I used to be. In fact, there's some anxiety involved. I'm going out with 2-3 female friends this Saturday to a festival and I'm already stressed about it (It's Tuesday). Therefore, there's a some level of anxiety when it comes to meeting with friends or anyone in that matter. This is why I'm thinking Emotional Pain Relief & Healing Aid would be good. It would help me take things easy and not stress about the outcome.
I'm also interested in meeting women in my life (even as friends only) but I feel that's a level that I can't reach yet! I see beautiful girls walking around me on the street and I can't do anything about it. I just let them pass by. This is why I'm thinking Absolute Self-Confidence would be good. After all, social anxiety and related issues all come down to lack self-confidence.

In fact, I have a feeling that either program could help me in both areas, correct?
Thank you for the reply.
What's PSTEC though?
Hi there,

EHPRA is already in AM6, and AM6 deals with confidence and SO much more. My advice, since you said AM6 didn't do as much for you as you wanted and are in need of a rerun, do it now. Rerun AM6. That's the simplest and best answer for you in your situation.

Don't worry about PSTEC and all that tapping stuff. Focus only on the sub and you'll be fine.
(07-01-2015, 08:23 AM)gdogg9999 Wrote: [ -> ]You gotta remove junk before any of this stuff works.
Junk is beliefs, fears, trauma... Figure out which is bothering you most. For me it was trauma.
Most of us are too f€&€& up to just let a sub do its magic.
You need to remove everyday with PSTEC. I'll report back in 3 months.

Most of us are too f€&€& up think they are smarter than Shannon that already wrote instruction about don't combine any mind reprogramming method (including PSTEC) with his subs.

No need to do PSTEC everyday. Choose one method and stick with it.

If you want better result with Shannon's sub then don't use PSTEC.

If you want better result with PSTEC then don't use Shannon's sub.

As Shannon said before. Follow the damned instructions.

Thanks.
Brother Sdx114 as human beings it is only natural we want to see the results of our hard work. You have a yearning to become the best version of yourself of which I salute you for.

Don't fall into the trap of thinking success is easy with the subs. It takes time, effort there are those who have ran AM multiple times to achieve greatness. You are on the right path your efforts will be rewarded. I see a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow for you.
(07-01-2015, 10:14 PM)gdogg9999 Wrote: [ -> ]No evidence to suggest running any mind programming is better or worse.

Shannon has said many many times on this very forum, that no other form of mind programming should be used while listening to his subs. It puts the chance of a refund in jeopardy as well as anyone doing it isn't following the instructions. At best, that tapping stuff gives you temporary short term relief from negative stuff. At it's worst, it undermines what Shannon's subs are trying to do. It interferes with the process Shannon's subs are trying to provide, getting you to experience "the useful negative" emotions and feelings to grow past them forever, instead of getting rid of anything bad or painful temporarily and never dealing with it properly. I'm surprised that someone that's been here since 2013 didn't ever see Shannon comment on this topic. But due to your post count, I assume you've had long periods away from the forum so I can understand you not knowing this despite your join date.

I hope things are clearer now Gdog!
To me, yeah planned to run AM6 for twice. It's a better way. Now, I am on the day 13 stage 4 (first run). Of course I can see the result even it's not maximum. Still I have some anxiety. It's OK.

After I finish this first run of AM6, I mean to use EPRHA > ASC > MLS > Seek The Challenge > Overcome Fear 1.1 > Overcome Shame, Guilt, and Fear > Ultra Success > 2nd run AM6.

By using AM6 in my first run makes me thinking about women. In fact I want to have sex with them. But in the principle it's to aim money first.

WM and SM is the last of the list.

Oh, damn it. I am gonna spent much money for this. Well is my plan good? And BTW, what are PSTEC and BS ?
(07-02-2015, 05:39 AM)Shin Wrote: [ -> ]What are PSTEC and BS? Lol

PSTEC is a form of mind programming.

BS is an acronym for an english swear word.
Brother CatMan, I think you are a success person who runs AM6. It's so glad to see how is your socializing by uploading you video.
I recommend doing ASC or overcome fear ; I regret not doing those before AM.
(07-02-2015, 08:29 AM)Womanizer Wrote: [ -> ]I recommend doing ASC or overcome fear ; I regret not doing those before AM.

Why regret man?
(07-03-2015, 02:22 AM)GlaizenGold777 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-02-2015, 08:29 AM)Womanizer Wrote: [ -> ]I recommend doing ASC or overcome fear ; I regret not doing those before AM.

Why regret man?

Even with Am and Sm currently under my belt my confidence isn't as high as I'd like it to be , that's why. In life fear seems to be one the main factors holding people back. For me my fear of failure in certain areas reduced none the less there's still fragments there. That's why before AM or the magnets ASC and Of or even others would be wise ; without the 6 months commitment.
(07-03-2015, 10:29 AM)Womanizer Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-03-2015, 02:22 AM)GlaizenGold777 Wrote: [ -> ]

Why regret man?

Even with Am and Sm currently under my belt my confidence isn't as high as I'd like it to be , that's why. In life fear seems to be one the main factors holding people back. For me my fear of failure in certain areas reduced none the less there's still fragments there. That's why before AM or the magnets ASC and Of or even others would be wise ; without the 6 months commitment.

You said what I had in mind. ASC then AM6 would've been great. I think it would make it even more powerful. How many runs of AM6 have you done?
I've done one , right now on Sm. Then maybe two 4G subs for a month see how they work out or AM. With 6g coming out in the near future I want to have another Am run ready.
Pages: 1 2