Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AM5 vs AM6: Also, when is AM7 coming
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wanna hear from the bros if you have both AM5, and 6, and noticed big differences from the EPHRA, and stuff like that.

After my 3rd run through of AM5, im thinking of hopefully buying the new AM7, or just AoS.

Maybe a lifetime subliminal subscription is in order for the hardcore users btw. Perhaps a bundle price for the more subs you buy.... or bigger discounts for future versions of subsssssss.s.s.s.s.s. maybe free subs for testing out new ones... :o thatd be the dopiest evr.

Keep up the good work Shannon!
Why do you want AM7?
(06-29-2015, 11:54 PM)aswase Wrote: [ -> ]After my 3rd run through of AM5, im thinking of hopefully buying the new AM7, or just AoS.

Did you 'manifest' a new circle of friends from these runs of AM5?
AM7 will be built in 6G, if it can be.

6G isn't even a stable techology yet. It's still being tested. Shannon has said it's likely several months before a prototype is built that will allow some measure of 6G to be experienced by us. It won't be a "real" program if you understand me. So, after that, it'll be a few more months before a program will be made, it'll probably be something simple to create script wise. It seems ASC 6G will probably be the first. After that, big multi-stage programs like AM, SM, WM could be created if he decides to do them before EHPRA or others. But they will each take several months to be made, they're massive programs, and converting all of that into 6G will take a considerable amount of time.

Honestly? AM6 is amazing, it's 5G, at the moment, and for the forseeable future, still the gold standard. AM7 in 6G is likely at LEAST 1 year away, probably 2 years or so at the maximum. My advice, get AM6 now, and I'm sure you can get in at LEAST two runs of it before AM7 shows. That's IF it does, Shannon is still unsure if programs of that size can be realistically made in 6G. If it takes him 6-12 months to convert each program to 6G, will you pay $10,000? You know what I mean? As he goes along further in testing and learning about 6G, specifics about what 6G can do and how he can build the programs in it, in a reasonable timeframe and improve the programs will become clearer. AM6 is here now, and it's ready. It's an amazing program, you won't regret it.