Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Reduce, Prevent, and Remove Scars & Stretch Marks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm using an experimental sub at the time, but I am thinking of purchasing this one for someone else who wants it.

Has anyone used this sub? Any experiences with this one?? I would really like to hear about it.. Thanks! Smile

I think Shannon said that he had received about none feedback from the one that bought it. :p
It sounds interesting thought, have allot of acne scars in the face, that I wouldn't mind if disappear.
But have other priorities; AM11 and then.. WM or SM (:

Feel free to report back if trying it out!^^
Thanks for letting me know! So only one person bought this one so far?

But it is not as an experimental, it's a "real"" program.. So does that mean it has been tested and proven that is works? Even if no one has given feedback on it, can we asume that it wil work?
I don't release programs that are not at lease based on principles that are known to work. This program is not experimental because I am confident that it will do what it says it will do. That said... almost nobody has purchased it to my knowledge, and no feedback that I am aware of.

If you buy it an use it properly, and it doesn't work, just ask for a refund. And please give us feedback. I don't want to sell stuff that does not actually work.

That said, I cannot possibly test everything on myself, and I have had rather dismal response from my efforts to get feedback from experimentals anyway - very few people ever give us feedback from them. But, again, I don't release anything I don't know is built on principles that are known to work, and I don't release things I don't think will work. If I am unsure, I release it as experimental. If I don't believe it will work, or is not possible, it is not built or released. And if it fails internal testing (I can only test a very few programs per year), it does not go up for sale.
This looks wonderful and I would have purchased it but the others I bought had higher priority. I will later though for sure, and am prob the best candidate for this after my pregnancies. I would prefer to get a custom one though, a little more specific to my skin desires.

Also I was very very interested in the hair one -- though I am kind of attached to my arm hair. If it was ARMPIT hair I'd be all over it. Or some experimentals for changing hair colour naturally.....

(04-04-2011, 08:14 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I don't release programs that are not at lease based on principles that are known to work. This program is not experimental because I am confident that it will do what it says it will do. That said... almost nobody has purchased it to my knowledge, and no feedback that I am aware of.

If you buy it an use it properly, and it doesn't work, just ask for a refund. And please give us feedback. I don't want to sell stuff that does not actually work.

That said, I cannot possibly test everything on myself, and I have had rather dismal response from my efforts to get feedback from experimentals anyway - very few people ever give us feedback from them. But, again, I don't release anything I don't know is built on principles that are known to work, and I don't release things I don't think will work. If I am unsure, I release it as experimental. If I don't believe it will work, or is not possible, it is not built or released. And if it fails internal testing (I can only test a very few programs per year), it does not go up for sale.

(04-04-2011, 08:14 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I don't release programs that are not at lease based on principles that are known to work. This program is not experimental because I am confident that it will do what it says it will do. That said... almost nobody has purchased it to my knowledge, and no feedback that I am aware of.

Hi Shannon,

I'm very sorry for my late response! I have been concentrating on other things, but I'm posting again now.. And I also want to apoligize if I have said anything that maybe looked I like I don't have confidence in the programs. On the contrary! It is very obvious you make all the programs to really help people and you put much effort in your work! I was just wondering. Thank you for clearing that of and for the explanation about the programs. I understand now that everything that is available for purchase (not experimental) should work! Smile

Too bad so few people give feedback to the (experimental) programs!

And no offense taken. These programs don't work on faith. If something doesn't work, we want to know about it.

I am not sure why people give so little feedback for experimental programs, but if I had more feedback, I could advance the boundaries of what subliminals can do further, faster.
Shannon, I have a suggestion for this. Why don’t you offer a GC of ten dollars or whatever you deem appropriate for feedback of experimental programs. You can give a GC after someone leaves feedback once a week for a month. It’s a win/win. You get your feedback and they get to save up for other programs they may want to purchase and your business continues to grow.

Tigurinn

(06-30-2011, 05:52 AM)Patti Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon, I have a suggestion for this. Why don’t you offer a GC of ten dollars or whatever you deem appropriate for feedback of experimental programs. You can give a GC after someone leaves feedback once a week for a month. It’s a win/win. You get your feedback and they get to save up for other programs they may want to purchase and your business continues to grow.

And even for a single stage products; as I could have averted buying the school sub Blush (it doesn't work for me - I'm very much hoping the next upgrade will include a destroying of procrastination and having a glue memory - and I'll get it for 50% off because of the upgrade).

Even have the registered users chime in - it could be some sort of system where people would rate the reviews/journals and would even take into account spelling and grammar.

And based upon the feedback from the users (if the review was deemed useful (etc) or not) the reviewer could even get a small percentage of the purchasing price back - however, this could deem every review to be over the top and deem every product as the greatest thing since sliced bread.

But heck, I would be interested in reading reviews on a product that Shannon has said himself that he doesn't think is quite up to par - but is still in the shop
(06-30-2011, 05:52 AM)Patti Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon, I have a suggestion for this. Why don’t you offer a GC of ten dollars or whatever you deem appropriate for feedback of experimental programs. You can give a GC after someone leaves feedback once a week for a month. It’s a win/win. You get your feedback and they get to save up for other programs they may want to purchase and your business continues to grow.

The problem with GCs in exchange for feedback on experimental subs is the risk of false reporting. People do whatever they think you want them to do when you offer them money... it's useful on verifiable things like scripting errors, but I cannot verify experimental feedback anywhere near as easily, and I cannot do hands on testing to easily detect erroneous reporting.

Quote:And even for a single stage products; as I could have averted buying the school sub Blush (it doesn't work for me - I'm very much hoping the next upgrade will include a destroying of procrastination and having a glue memory - and I'll get it for 50% off because of the upgrade).

What you propose is that I pay you $10 for feedback on a product that is between $9 and $19 in price per copy, and then give you a 50% discount on an upgrade. It might surprise you to know that the forum is here for people to provide feedback for me without me having to pay for it, specifically so I can keep the prices as low as possible, and so that the feedback I get is reliable, believable and unbiased. That's why the 3G stuff was reduced in price to $9 per copy, when it was $15 per copy before. So you're already getting a discount. And the 50% off is only valid for upgrading certain 6-stage sets. On top of which, I'm going to stop building yearly updates to those programs, at least for the next couple years, so I can finish building the base catalog.

It would be nice if I could charge nothing and have everyone win, but I can't.

Quote:Even have the registered users chime in - it could be some sort of system where people would rate the reviews/journals and would even take into account spelling and grammar.

I'm not following that one at all.

Quote:And based upon the feedback from the users (if the review was deemed useful (etc) or not) the reviewer could even get a small percentage of the purchasing price back - however, this could deem every review to be over the top and deem every product as the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Paid for reviews are useless reviews, because nobody believes them. That's why we have a forum here, so people can report on what they experience in an environment that is reality based, not "I paid you to say what I want to hear". The Internet is full of "reviews" that are nothing more than paid advertising. Half the point of the forum is that people give honest, ongoing feedback without being bribed for good stuff to say when something needs work. That would destroy the value of the forum for advertising purposes, and for feedback on my work that helps me improve it.

Quote:But heck, I would be interested in reading reviews on a product that Shannon has said himself that he doesn't think is quite up to par - but is still in the shop

If something isn't working as well as I would like, that doesn't equate to it being "not quite up to par". That means it's not doing what my personal goal for it was, based on current feedback. But, feedback from two or three people hardly tells me the world would respond the same way. So, if it works for the majority of people who use it, I leave it in the store.

(03-11-2012, 02:56 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]

The problem with GCs in exchange for feedback on experimental subs is the risk of false reporting. People do whatever they think you want them to do when you offer them money... it's useful on verifiable things like scripting errors, but I cannot verify experimental feedback anywhere near as easily, and I cannot do hands on testing to easily detect erroneous reporting.

ahha!

Angelsdemons

(03-12-2012, 10:03 AM)Patti Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-11-2012, 02:56 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]

ahha!

Funny? Some did not see to understand!
I wasn't laughing. It was meant ahhhh haaaaa, as in, I get it now!
Pages: 1 2