Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Luck Magnifier or Think Like A Millionaire?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am currently running AM 6.0 Stage 7. I found that I feel more comfortable around other people and have more confidence when out of my comfort zone. In addition, I feel that my productivity is getting better at work.

Given that I'm almost done with AM, I am thinking of either taking LM or TLAM next. The reason for this is because my wife and I found that that we're expecting another addition to our family, so our family's expenses are sure to go up. Also, we would need to move out of our apartment soon given that there wouldn't be enough room to accommodate my growing family.

Given this, can I take LM and TLAM at the same time? Or should I start off with LM first then TLAM? Or the other way around?

Any thoughts or suggestions regarding this is greatly appreciated.
If you're done stage 6 of Alpha Male, that means you're done with AM program.

Stage 7 is refresher. The last stage is stage 6.

Yes, you can take them but not at the same time, my friend.

But focus on one thing is better.

Hope it helps.

Thanks.
Rolleyes
(06-23-2015, 11:24 PM)GlaizenGold777 Wrote: [ -> ]If you're done stage 6 of Alpha Male, that means you're done with AM program.

Stage 7 is refresher. The last stage is stage 6.

Yes, you can take them but not at the same time, my friend.

But focus on one thing is better.

Hope it helps.

Thanks.

How long do I have to listen to TLAM in order to see results?
Everyone is different, there are too many variables too count, like your belief, your financial condition, etc, etc.

If you use it consistently up to 16 hours / day, expect to see the difference in your way of think in 2 weeks (fastest) or up to three months.

But usually type B program is easier to ingrain to our subconscious mind, so IMO you'll see result in no time.

Thanks.
(06-25-2015, 03:32 AM)GlaizenGold777 Wrote: [ -> ]Everyone is different, there are too many variables too count, like your belief, your financial condition, etc, etc.

If you use it consistently up to 16 hours / day, expect to see the difference in your way of think in 2 weeks (fastest) or up to three months.

But usually type B program is easier to ingrain to our subconscious mind, so IMO you'll see result in no time.

Thanks.

Thanks for the encouragement! I just started it again June 22nd. My first time around I only did it for 30 days or so. I regret not doing it longer. I was so eager to try out other subs. I've learned to take your time and not rush the experience.