Subliminal Talk

Full Version: How about "Improve your Golf Game."
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think you would get a lot of golfers attention on this one. Golf is really a head game and a sub for it could really kick up a persons game a notch.
A lot of golfers are crazy competitive and always looking for an advantage, besides demographically they tend to be older with money.

I also could see subs for other sports would work, ie, pool/billiards, target practice, bowling, etc.

Just an idea, not that you don't have enough of them already, but I think it would be a big money maker, combined with an ad in a golf magazine.
I have been wanting to do something like this for a long time. I don't know the first thing about golf, though. I am not sure I would need to, but it probably wouldn't be a bad idea to go out and take some golf lessons as research... Mastering Golf, Mastering Billiards, etc. has been a group I have been wanting to build for a while now.
In what time these sports related subliminals will be released Shannon?
also what about the ones you talked about "getting in the flow for athletes"?
can't wait for these......
The golf related sub is about half finished, and should be released in 30-60 days or less. Others... not so sure. Once I am done upgrading all the 3G to 4G or 5G, it'll be much faster.