Subliminal Talk

Full Version: US as a substitute for everything?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

what I just thought about: the US script doesn't define the kind of success it will bring to you. It will bring success in every direction where you want to be successful. That being said, isn't it possible to substitute other subs with US?

Assuming that being successful for me means being sexy, being confident, being social and I emphasize this via daily affirmations, couldn't US then replace subs like AOS, ASC, SIJAFG?

I know that the effect wouldn't be as strong as with one of these subs, but because we can only use another Type B sub with US, this could be quite a good replacement.

What do you think about it?

Have a great week,
V
My focus at the moment is mostly on business. But I was asking myself if I can, with the right thinking, bring US to imitate the effects of other subs.

Is that understandable? Undecided
(06-23-2015, 05:34 AM)Vincent_Vega Wrote: [ -> ]My focus at the moment is mostly on business. But I was asking myself if I can, with the right thinking, bring US to imitate the effects of other subs.

I actually realised I'm still kinda wondering the same thing. Like can LM do the job of weightloss or millionaire or women like their respective subliminals?
(06-23-2015, 05:37 AM)Jake2015 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-23-2015, 05:34 AM)Vincent_Vega Wrote: [ -> ]My focus at the moment is mostly on business. But I was asking myself if I can, with the right thinking, bring US to imitate the effects of other subs.

I actually realised I'm still kinda wondering the same thing. Like can LM do the job of weightloss or millionaire or women like their respective subliminals?

LM is just helping you to manifest things. So I think it can be used for almost everything, depending on the direction your minds goes.
(06-23-2015, 07:47 AM)Vincent_Vega Wrote: [ -> ]

LM is just helping you to manifest things. So I think it can be used for almost everything, depending on the direction your minds goes.

Right so in that case would it help boost or compliment other subliminals? for example use it with studying to get better grades or with weightloss to lose weight etc
(06-23-2015, 01:06 PM)Jake2015 Wrote: [ -> ]

Right so in that case would it help boost or compliment other subliminals? for example use it with studying to get better grades or with weightloss to lose weight etc

Sure it does. Search for the according threads like US+LM from IAMSNAKE.
(06-23-2015, 01:32 PM)Vincent_Vega Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes I skimmed this thread by IAMSNAKE and remember that Shannon spoke about 7yr cycles of good and bad luck which I didn't wanna know about as a newbie since I'm here to better my life and not stress about bad cycles so just skimmed it lol
(06-23-2015, 01:51 PM)Jake2015 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-23-2015, 01:32 PM)Vincent_Vega Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-23-2015, 05:37 AM)Jake2015 Wrote: [ -> ]I actually realised I'm still kinda wondering the same thing. Like can LM do the job of weightloss or millionaire or women like their respective subliminals?

Yes I skimmed this thread by IAMSNAKE and remember that Shannon spoke about 7yr cycles of good and bad luck which I didn't wanna know about as a newbie since I'm here to better my life and not stress about bad cycles so just skimmed it lol

Good idea. There's no law, that I know of, that says you will experience 7 year cycles (I think it's like every 7 years, yada-yada) of bad luck "by force." You are powerful. The power you place into your personal choice and belief is great, and is your responsibility to monitor. No one should make someone else out to be more important than him or herself. You are no more than they, but you also aren't any less.

Focus on positives, decrease importance in negatives, and keep your eye on what you choose for yourself to experience. It'll happen. US should be good, as long as people are careful not to allow themselves to over-inflate self-importance and become manic.
Regarding the 7year-cycle you both are mentioning. I think it was an astrologic phenomenon which only hits people with specific birth charts. So no need to worry about that.
Other opinions?
I was thinking the same about US and LM manifesting desires. In principle they should replace AM6/WM/SM/WL etc but those heavier subs give a little more which is probably necessary to make a success of your goal. e.g no point in manifesting females if you're scared of sex etc.
(06-24-2015, 12:27 AM)Vincent_Vega Wrote: [ -> ]Regarding the 7year-cycle you both are mentioning. I think it was an astrologic phenomenon which only hits people with specific birth charts. So no need to worry about that.

I don't believe on this 7 years 5 years cycles. It's just an esoteric dogma. I think every day is a cycle. If you are not productive in a moment, you will be lazy for that moment. Different beliefs trigger different mindset simply.