Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Finally
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After months of lurking, I finally decided to join the forum and now want to shortly introduce myself.

I'm coming from the world of pheros, where I read about Shannons subs a year ago. Bought UM back then, used it for a few days, didn't see instant results and stopped using it.
Then, 3 months ago, I started using subs again. 5 weeks ASC, 4 weeks selfmade ASC (my language, my name), and now again Shannons ASC since 3 weeks.
Actually wanted to start AOS after that, but I think it will be US or something in that direction.

Yep, thats it for now.

Have a great week,
V
Welcome mate. I'm still lurking lol until I can start but will hope to read your journal with anticipation

How did you make your own?
Thanks for the welcome.

I translated the script into my native language, added my name, recorded it and made it masked/ultrasonic with audacity. So it was 1G I guess. Not as powerful as Shannons subs tho.
Thats very impressive and well done in making your own

Did you find your own subliminal worked? and how well did it work compared to Shannon's?
Thats difficult to say because I started my own sub directly after Shannons, so I already had the effects of ASC. I felt that the results diminished a bit (e.g. standing up straight; speaking calm, loud, clear) over time but didn't fade away totally, so I guess it worked at least a bit. Why should it not?
I've no idea whether it should work or not but since you implied English was an issue then I was curious

Since its not a clear test maybe now is the time to do a clear test with Shannons subliminals and see after 3 or 6 months how you feel
English isn't a problem for me. And because my subconcious knows the language even better, I don't worry about it. But I can imagine that the native language will work better nevertheless.

Yep, I will now keep running Shannons subs to look where it will take me.
Oh that's great and yes hopefully Shannons will work superbly then