Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Sub Length
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What determines the length of the file? 4G 30 minutes, 5G single stage 60 minutes or 120 minutes for multiple stages, 5G X series 30 minutes...

Is it script length? If so, looking at the 4G scripts...they're not long. Is the same script repeated over and over, and 30 minutes was chosen to make looping easier? Would a 5 minute, or less, length file have sufficed?

I'm curious. If I looped a 10 minute section of a 4G subliminal, would it be the same as looping the whole 30 minutes?
Where are all the experts now? :-)
Shannon already answered your question.

Go search the forum my friend.

There are tons of information if you read it one by one.

Be patient, and keep reading, then you'll find the answer.

Thanks.

---

Edit : Anyway, Shannon had principle to fire & forget.

Leave your subs 24/7 on your bedroom.

You're curious about "If I looped a 10 minute section of a 4G subliminal, would it be the same as looping the whole 30 minutes" isn't needed.

No need to worries my friend.

The subs already done it's job very good.

---

Edit : And I'm not an expert.

I'm just passing by.

Smile
Thanks for your response.

My issue is if I run my 4G sub on my computer, it plays through the entire 30 minutes and repeats just fine. On my phone, however (I use it to connect to my Bluetooth speaker at bedtime), the mp3 starts over after 4 minutes - like there's a blip or something. The longest portion it will go without starting over is the last 12 minutes.

I found an app called "AB Repeater Player" that I can set a section to repeat over and over, thus looping a 12 minute section. For me, it was a simple solution and I was just seeking clarification if that was as effective as listening on 30 minute loops.
That's still effective but not as effective as listening on 30 minutes.

BUT, you'll still see result. Just longer.

Why not just buy new mp3 player? No need to buy expensive one.
Honestly pal,

I saw this way back, and didn't even really understand what you were talking about and why it was an issue. Like why would you want to arbitrarily loop only a part of the track and risk missing out on either the rest of the script, or the repetitions of special parts of it necessary for the program's success dealing with difficult topics, thus interfering with the entire process? I just didn't understand the "why" so I didn't post anything.

Basically, want the benefits of the script? Then play the whole script lol Tongue.

I think the issue with your situation, is that the mp3 player's file may be corrupt. The same thing happens to me when a video or song is corrupt on my PC, it stops right at a certain point, then restarts, and it won't go past that point in the file. A fresh copy of the file fixes this for me.
The script length is only one consideration for why a given type of sub or subliminal audio is the length it is. If it was simply a matter of looping the script, a 5 or 10 minute section would be fine. But these programs are much more complex than that, and I use the shortest amount of time in which I can make all the components and variables align without causing problems. For simpler technologies or shorter scripts, that is usually 30 minutes. For more complex ones, it can be 60 or 90 minutes. Short scripts in 5G can be 30 minutes; long ones may need 60 or 90. 4G never used long enough scripts to have to go beyond 30 minutes.

You never ever want to loop a section of a subliminal, because it's specifically designed to be used the way it is. If you're having issues with restart or looping at time periods shorter than that on your phone, then consider the phone or software faulty. I have issues on my phone with playlists getting stuck playing one track, or stopping before they should. That has nothing to do with the audio file, it has to do with shoddy programming for the phone! Consider using a different audio player on your phone, but do not loop sections of the sub.
Thanks for the reply. I have been using various Windows 8 media players on my laptop, including plain WMP, and connecting through Bluetooth to my Bose Soundlink. No issues with the file playing straight through.